Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That does not make wolf theme belong exclusively to them in a bit. Goldrinn works just fine without having anything to do with orcs.
    Orcs have always been paired with wolves. The entire Goldrinn thing was simply an attempt to shoehorn an explanation as to why Varian was suddenly awesome and give him, some sort, of relation to the worgen in Wolfheart. But again, it doesn't matter, he's dead and Goldrinn is gone.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaievIsBae View Post
    I'm okay with the ship but I can't imagine it ever happening. Maybe something unrequited on Maiev's end to serve as another similarity to Illidan (with his unrequited love for Tyrande) but Illidan would never reciprocate.
    Illidan Hates Tyranda " as stated in his new Novel"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

that is epic. at least she was not praised to be a Goddess by the fans... unlike in WotA trilogy.
    It just didn't go in detail about Azshara except that she was gifted and obsessed with the well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Orcs have always been paired with wolves. The entire Goldrinn thing was simply an attempt to shoehorn an explanation as to why Varian was suddenly awesome and give him, some sort, of relation to the worgen in Wolfheart. But again, it doesn't matter, he's dead and Goldrinn is gone.
    Goldrinn existed before Wolfheart though.

It just didn't go in detail about Azshara except that she was gifted and obsessed with the well.
    great. at least she wasn't stated to be insanely powerful. the debate about Illidan and Azshara's magical might was open.

Knaak made her more powerful than Mannoroth(raw power). its all Knaak's.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-28 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    oh why did Xe'ra say he love her in the quest chain in Legion?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

- - - Updated - - -

Goldrinn existed before Wolfheart though.
    Read my entire post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    He doesn't only hate her. It's a classic love/hate relationship. He hates that he loves her and such.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    great. at least she wasn't stated to be insanely powerful. the debate about Illidan and Azshara's magical might was open.

Knaak made her more powerful than Mannoroth(raw power). its all Knaak's.
    It was open because Illidan did basically nothing noteworthy except being a dick in WC3's account. -_-

It was open because Illidan did basically nothing noteworthy except being a dick in WC3's account. -_-
    same goes for Azshara.

same goes for Azshara.
    Well, Azshara was quite powerful in that context because she rekt all of people who infiltrated her palace except Malfurion.

Well, Azshara was quite powerful in that context because she rekt all of people who infiltrated her palace except Malfurion.
    and Illidan killed Azzinoth.

and Illidan killed Azzinoth.
    That was not in WC3's account. I think it was from warcraft encyclopedia or Rise of the Lich King novel. I don't remember.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh why did Xe'ra say he love her in the quest chain in Legion?
    you could read his thought in the first few pages
    I will try to post a link
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

That was not in WC3's account. I think it was from warcraft encyclopedia or Rise of the Lich King novel. I don't remember.
    it was mentioned in RPG. I know those books aren't canon but it gave us the perspective on how he gained those blades. plus, it was made fully canon in RotLK.

Knaak was too stupid to include it in his own version despite having the time to do so while Blizzard just put the summary of the war. heck, Tyrande fought off the Highborne so its not like Azshara killing Malfurion's followers is a big deal.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-28 at 12:05 PM.

it was mentioned in RPG. I know those books aren't canon but it gave us the perspective on how he gained those blades. plus, it was made fully canon in RotLK.

Knaak was too stupid to include it in his own version despite having the time to do so while Blizzard just put the summary of the war.
    To be fair, a lot of things weren't included because they were not important parts of the war. There were many battles in that war and not all of them were significant to the story. I think there were many minor battle in that war like Huln vs Tichondrius,Malfurion vs Kathra'nathir,Illidan vs Azzinoth and many more.

I do agree that if he didn't include timetravellers crap, he would have much space left to the main characters of the arc.

To be fair, a lot of things weren't included because they were not important parts of the war. There were many battles in that war and not all of them were significant to the story. I think there were many minor battle in that war like Huln vs Tichondrius,Malfurion vs Kathra'nathir,Illidan vs Azzinoth and many more.

I do agree that if he didn't include timetravellers crap, he would have much space left to main characters of the arc.
    long story short, Blizzard just made things up in Legion like Tichondrius being in WotA and being beaten by a Tauren, lol.

they really didn't have to made that time travelling crap or wrote some book with a terrible writer. they retcon some things like Malfurion vs Aszhara, their age, Tyrande being severely injured against the Highborne and etc.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Blizzard just backtracking pretty hard on maive it seems "lol jk she was corrupted"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

look who is talking, Friendlyimmolation lol.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    look who is talking, Friendlyimmolation lol.
    Yes, I typed a response because thats how it is playing off, she goes from consumed with duty and vegence and slowly falls into that pit of crazy. Now Blizzard is trying to say she was a good person and was only messed with. Witch basically goes back to Blizzards "Every Alliance character must be all good with no spots"

obligatory lol seems to be required.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I just started reading WolfHeart. thanks for the spoiler.
    Oh fuck off, the book is several years old. By the way, Vader is his father and Ned Stark gets his head cut off.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Yes, I typed a response because thats how it is playing off, she goes from consumed with duty and vegence and slowly falls into that pit of crazy. Now Blizzard is trying to say she was a good person and was only messed with. Witch basically goes back to Blizzards "Every Alliance character must be all good with no spots"

obligatory lol seems to be required.
    I think you noticed that we are talking about Knaakshit. in this case, he made Maiev going crazy and Mafurion going SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3.