This is Dalaran on Garrosh US right now...

wtf is this.....

Last edited by SmokesTooMuch; 2016-07-28 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Some kind of bug would be my guess. Maybe someone figured out a way of kiting that stuff from Icecrown and getting it up to Dalaran through an exploit. I don't imagine that was intended by Blizzard.

Also can't imagine why anyone would risk a ban by doing that when "4 teh lulz" is about the only valid reason for it though, so I dunno.

Yesterday posters mentioned the same thing happening on silver moon EU. One theory was a stress test for the servers(don't see how NPCs canreally test a server for launch purposes)

Deleted
    Think it was already confirmed that this is bug?Actually would be awesome if blizzard could add some totally random events like Scourge, Legion etc attack for some capital city.

blame DKs, not sure what they do, but its them. And i mean players

10+ Year Old Account
    There's other threads of this, it is apparently a bug.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    pre-invasions for legion invasion

7+ Year Old Account
    its a bug.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I saw it happen on Burning Blade as well....my first thought was that blizzard made a mistake and created an undead invasion instead of demons lolz

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naffy View Post
    Yesterday posters mentioned the same thing happening on silver moon EU. One theory was a stress test for the servers(don't see how NPCs canreally test a server for launch purposes)
    well dalaran during the pre-event, the one over kharazhan will have demons attacking it, so maybe if it was a test, it would be a test of how enemy npcs would move around, and their pathing and such
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol that's awesome. I wish WoW actually had town invasions like this. Sounds like it would be really fun.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bolvar confirmed end raid boss. Wrath of the other lich king.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day