WA2 Aura triggers

Hello, Is it possible to have a weak aura trigger 5 seconds into a ready check? Also, is it possible for a weak aura to trigger when another one hides? Thank you very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    you can use custom triggers + WeakAuras.ScanEvents() + C_Timer.After() to show/hide auras pretty much whenever you want
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

And how does one use weakauras.scanevents? Would it be possible to do an example for me? If the weak auras name is TEST, what would be the custom trigger

Example:
    Let's say I would like to listen to the ENCOUNTER_START event, and when the encounter starts I would like to do some custom code after 5 seconds. There are many ways to do this, but I'll make an example that uses both WeakAuras.ScanEvents and the build in C_Timer. The following snippet would capture the ENCOUNTER_START event and queue up a function that will be invoked 5 seconds later. That function will broadcast my own event "DO_MY_THING_EVENT". The same function would listen to this event as well and when it happens it will react to it.

To set up the trigger you would have to select:
    - Type == Custom
    - Event Type == Event
    - Event(s) == ENCOUNTER_START; DO_MY_THING_EVENT

The custom trigger would then look like this:
    Code:
    function(event, ...)

local encounterId = ...

if event == "ENCOUNTER_START" and encounterId == 1799 then
              C_Timer.After(5, function()
                    WeakAuras.ScanEvents("DO_MY_THING_EVENT")
              end)

end

if event == "DO_MY_THING_EVENT" then
              -- do whatever you want todo
        end
    end

Know that I could have also just did the code I wanted todo right into the function of C_Timer.After. The benefit of using WeakAuras.ScanEvents is that a completely different WeakAura or trigger can pick up on your own events and react accordingly.

I hope this example helps.