Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It does. 10char
    Still no, but it is okay. As of right now nobody is coming after your precious add on and that might never change. No need to get fussy over any comment you assume means they might. It isn't like some how it will come true if you don't fight the good fight.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Let put this to rest please:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...table-use.html

Quote Originally Posted by blizzard
    Donations for Custom Game Development.

Blizzard recognizes that the time and resources needed to create a Custom Game can sometimes be substantial. Accordingly, Custom Game developers are allowed to fund their development costs through donations, subject to the following restrictions:

Donors shall not be provided with any in-game special advantages, such as private access to a Custom Game, special levels, graphical markers, special text, abilities, units, etc. All users are to be able to play the same Custom Game;

Corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, etc., donors cannot be listed in the credits section of a Custom Game; only individuals may be listed;

The use of Blizzard’s trademarks and copyrighted content in a Custom Game shall be consistent with Blizzard’s usage guidelines, which can be found at http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...rademarks.html ; and

A donor’s access to a Custom Game may not be tied to access to the Custom Game prior to general publication.
    As the mod creators are fully adhering to the above, and Kickstarter and Indiegogo are considered "donations" they are not infringing any Blizzard policy for which they should be *ever* shut down by Blizzard unless this one will fundamentaly change their Acceptable use policy about SC2 addons.
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2016-08-01 at 04:51 PM.

All these people getting salty over a non-issue. This is always hilarious.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    So this mod is finally released today. Here's a launch trailer:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, is it a separate game or just a SC2 mod? Because the gameplay looks awfully similar to one of the SC2 arcade maps I played long time ago... Don't remember what it was called though.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't get it, is it a separate game or just a SC2 mod? Because the gameplay looks awfully similar to one of the SC2 arcade maps I played long time ago... Don't remember what it was called though.
    It's a SC2 mod, but you only need the free trial version to access the arcade.

EDIT: it plays as a different and stand-alone game. Only way to make this possible was to do a mod, otherwise Blizzard would have stopped it due to the assets in use.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.