Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You know... When a super moderator flames someone for their vocabulary
    you sure you know what flaming is?

he made a joke.. and that's not a big deal.
    Then when we do that, we get infracted for "minor flaming".
    Don't make things up now here.
    Many of us do them too, and never get an infraction
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Well, I have gotten 7 infractions for "minor flaming", so I thought I knew how these forums define it. Seems I was mistaken, though.

Oh? Well, must be just me, then.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-28 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    At least something is happening in our country.

Deleted
    He doesn't do this every year... Don't see the big deal, its not like we don't have such long lines of cars every year, blame the shit roads for that and our goverment not spending cash to repair and improve it. He's gonna have dinner with our politicians to talk about whatever, thats kinda the actual point him coming here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    First, I'm desperate to know what "abauth" means...

...secondly, it sounds like it's a pretty important thing to the Russians, at least. What's so awful about visiting it? You'll be inconvenienced for a day or so.
    Isn't pointing out spelling errors against Forum rules because I know you've infracted me personally for it.

- - - Updated - - -

he made a joke.. and that's not a big deal.
    Actually he's speaking the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Better map:

Oh yeh forgot to mention. Croatins still use coin stations on road, this is why we usualy get a clusterfuck here.

We are using this on cars:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's probably Putin's secret plan on invading Slovenia. I mean the country is important and all, sitting right there between the west and the east. But if I remember correctly, it was part of Great Serbia some 30 years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    ......on 30 th. Just to visit some random church that no1 cares abauth.

And to cause a huge chaos on roads for any tourist that needs to pass the country to get to Croatias beaches.

Something abauth some old war russan victims that no1 cares abauth here.

Source:
    http://www.24ur.com/novice/slovenija...em-obisku.html
    (translate it yourself.. its just some random gibberish)

More detailed source of what is going on:
    http://www.24ur.com/novice/slovenija...predmetov.html

Wiki link, but i cant find english version of it:
    https://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruska_kapelica

Russian Chapel is a chapel built in memory of Russian soldiers who are buried by an avalanche during the construction of the road over the Vrsic mountain pass. The chapel is decorated in Orthodox style, which expresses the faith of soldiers who have passed away in this city. It was built in 1916. Since it is also the grave of the soldiers. The monument on the grave in the form of a pyramid with an inscription in Russian: "Sons of Russia". The exact number of dead soldiers is not known but it is thought that the construction of road deaths from 170 to 300 Russian and 10 to 80 Austrian soldiers. Only 8 March 1916 in a landslide killed 110 Russians and 7 of the Austro-Hungarian guards. The Russian chapel is entered in the Register of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia as a cultural monument of local importance.

Bag it and tag it.

This post, even with its' shortcomings, is literally the first post by Yunru that makes sense to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It's probably Putin's secret plan on invading Slovenia. I mean the country is important and all, sitting right there between the west and the east. But if I remember correctly, it was part of Great Serbia some 30 years ago.
    Probably? If Putin visits a church there and start praying, it will be seen as an act of "RUSSIAN AGGRESSION" by the OBJECTIVE MEDIA (tm) and WORLD NEWS.

Deleted
    Uhm, so this thread is whining about traffic?.. Well, at least it's not as bad as the eating cancer tumour thread..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    He doesn't do this every year... Don't see the big deal, its not like we don't have such long lines of cars every year, blame the shit roads for that and our goverment not spending cash to repair and improve it. He's gonna have dinner with our politicians to talk about whatever, thats kinda the actual point him coming here anyway.
    And those roads r paid for through trade income n he's there for business, not some random church.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Uhm, so this thread is whining about traffic?.. Well, at least it's not as bad as the eating cancer tumour thread..

- - - Updated - - -

And those roads r paid for through trade income n he's there for business, not some random church.
    They like to spend unnecesarry amounts on them, takes a year to fix 50m of road and they are still shit after they're done. But atleast the construction companies profit a ton of of them .

10+ Year Old Account
    Ukraine immigrants are protesting outside of building due to his visit:
    Don't sweat the details!!!