Deleted

Legion Resto Raid Performance

How well does the Restoshaman do in legion?

I was looking through a shitloads of Logs from the Nighthold and Emeral Nightmare today and it seems Shamans are always at the bottom of the meters. Is this because of druids? Some logs of 3-5min mythic attempts even had Disc Priests above Shamans.

One of the best healers and will remain mandatory unlike most healers cause of their cd's alone.

Seems like the best healer currently, if not, then at least top 2.

Everything I have seen points to rsham being indispensable for progression.

So far dungeoning is really fun and there are a lot of tools for mythic plus. Raiding gets a little tricky with the long fights requiring a lot of mana. That is more my rustiness and lack of attempts then the class though. Throughput I have been in top 2 with less gear most of the LFR's.

So far looks like it will be the second best healer after Resto druid, and in a 4-5 healer setup there will be zero reasons not to have a resto shaman

Deleted
    The 2 Resto specs look incredible, you shouldn't worry at all about Shamans.

I've read mostly its the #1 healer spec, with Druid not far behind.

I think they're pretty good AoE healing. Target healing, not so strong but they've definitely improved. Got a few more moves and totems to help them out in emergency situations which is great!
    Resto Shaman's are needed in raids now just because of their AoE healing ability. In addition, I think some people here have underestimated their single target abilities for Dungeons.
    I don't see any reason for panic about their healing ability.They're great!