Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Grom Hellscream Transmog

Is there anything that looks similar? Specifically I am looking for gloves.

Deleted
    not even close

Deleted
    I think you have to settle with something just really really slightly similar to it, only thing i was able to come up with was something like this:
    www [dot] wowhead [dot] com/dressing-room#mM0z0zH8cz9MM9m87MgTs8kB87Mwjz87VeJz808lqx808lQ6808yxd808eSF808RfF87c

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Christ he looks derpy

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    his nipple is a bit disturbing in a way, it's like alien looking deep into your soul

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razi1258 View Post
    I think you have to settle with something just really really slightly similar to it, only thing i was able to come up with was something like this:
    www [dot] wowhead [dot] com/dressing-room#mM0z0zH8cz9MM9m87MgTs8kB87Mwjz87VeJz808lqx808lQ6808yxd808eSF808RfF87c
    This is more fitting for a Garrosh Hellscream transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    This is more fitting for a Garrosh Hellscream transmog.
    Very true. Grom could never be wearing the skull and shoulders of the demon who killed him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razi1258 View Post
    I think it's enough if you don't include a http:// or www. if you can't post links, like this:

wowhead.com/dressing-room#mM0z0zH8cz9MM9m87MgTs8kB87Mwjz87VeJz808lqx808lQ6808yxd808eSF808RfF87c

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I mean you can get a Gorehowl and that is about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ he looks derpy
    Say it ain't so

I loved the orc baddies in this xpac. I just wish I could look more like them. I also wish our armor looked more like this. I know he's a custom model and all, but I think if they could manage that level of detail in their armor for players this game would be on a whole other level.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Say it ain't so

I loved the orc baddies in this xpac. I just wish I could look more like them. I also wish our armor looked more like this. I know he's a custom model and all, but I think if they could manage that level of detail in their armor for players this game would be on a whole other level.
    The orc baddies were so horribly done though, they were all either idiots or non-existant. And that face....

The orc baddies were so horribly done though, they were all either idiots or non-existant. And that face....
    Opinions opinions however I agree they weren't anything close to Garrosh in MoP imo. I think he was one of the more interesting new characters that Blizz came up with.

And I wish Orc player models could actually have hair like Grommash.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    Opinions opinions however I agree they weren't anything close to Garrosh in MoP imo. I think he was one of the more interesting new characters that Blizz came up with.

And I wish Orc player models could actually have hair like Grommash.
    ..... Mmmkay.

..... Mmmkay.
    You didn't find him interesting at least? Compared how he used to be in TBC. I like to see characters grow/change, it was fun to have an oppressive leader for ones as a Horde player. That to me made it more interesting during his reign compared to Thrall.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't find him interesting at least? Compared how he used to be in TBC. I like to see characters grow/change, it was fun to have an oppressive leader for ones as a Horde player. That to me made it more interesting during his reign compared to Thrall.
    Nope, I found him a terrible character through-and-through. He reduces the Warcraft orcs to generic Warhammer/LoTR orcs instead of the Klingon'esque orcs that Blizzard had created in Warcraft 3. Garrosh was a complete step-back and a waste of space and time.

Nope, I found him a terrible character through-and-through. He reduces the Warcraft orcs to generic Warhammer/LoTR orcs instead of the Klingon'esque orcs that Blizzard had created in Warcraft 3. Garrosh was a complete step-back and a waste of space and time.
    Hmm I don't see it that way. Imo there was more to him then what you are making out of it, but they can't please all.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I don't see it that way. Imo there was more to him then what you are making out of it, but they can't please all.
    Well that's just your opinion frankly. Oh and they did please me, by having him both loose and die - that was neat.

Well that's just your opinion frankly. Oh and they did please me, by having him both loose and die - that was neat.
    Haha yes that was pleasing. It's fun hating a character writers come up with, and when they finally kill him off it can feel pleasing.

They aren't a hive mind. Garrosh's personality =\= Orcs in general.

Thats an insult to Warhammer orcs, those are not generic at all.