Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Germany has a huge population. They can more than absorb a few million refugees over a few years.
    Not to mention that by most rankings, Germany is doing quite well!

What a leader Angela Merkel is!
    you are a feminist arent you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    you are a feminist arent you?
    Only if the woman isn't fat. Then in that case and his eyes they deserve to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany has a huge population. They can more than absorb a few million refugees over a few years.

As German, I tell you, you're out of your mind.
    No, we cannot absorb a few million refugees over a few years, and we won't do that anyway.
    And we won't do so well if we'd tried to harbor a few million.
    In a sense, we already taking care of about 20 million "refugees".
    East Germany wasn't exactly up to snuff at the reunification. We're still paying and working on getting that part of the country up to the same standard of that of West Germany.
    I mean, we're not exactly totally broke. But our budget isn't unlimited either.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    According to DW its at 53%, but that article is from March.
    http://www.dw.com/en/merkels-approva...ove/a-19083943
    Seen one from June where it was at 42%.
    We can safely assume it's at 45%ish.

Spoken like someone who really has no sense of demography -- let alone the ancillary issues of economic impact, etc.

She has ended Germany. Not "will end", not "is ending" -- "has ended". She delivered the five point palm, Germany just hasn't tried to walk anywhere yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    As German, I tell you, you're out of your mind.
    No, we cannot absorb a few million refugees over a few years, and we won't do that anyway.
    And we won't do so well if we'd tried to harbor a few million.
    In a sense, we already taking care of about 20 million "refugees".
    East Germany wasn't exactly up to snuff at the reunification. We're still paying and working on getting that part of the country up to the same standard of that of West Germany.
    I mean, we're not exactly totally broke. But our budget isn't unlimited either.
    That's your perspective as an average citizen.

Chancellor Merkel was democratically elected to make the policies of Germany and she is doing what she thinks is best. Do your duty as a citizen and support your leader.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    WWII has been over for a while, guys. You can stop feeling guilty.

Deleted
    She literally doubled down. Oh well I think this is the end of her political career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, they are currently battling it out with France to be number one for terrorist incidents in Europe.

Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Yeah, lets have a election for a Chancellor that is ranking good in German polls because foreigners do not like her Policies. /s
    How could German people support someone who would do that to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well yeah, no wonder.
    She's doing a good job, most people like her and the German people aren't as dumb as citizens from some countries.
    Like the Netherlands?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted

Chancellor Merkel was democratically elected to make the policies of Germany and she is doing what she thinks is best. Do your duty as a citizen and support your leader.
    And you are canadian with 0 knowledge of europe so save your ass opinions to your country

Troll or beyond retard

Were you spouting off this stupid rhetoric when Bush invaded Iraq and people voice their opinions against it?

Didn't think so quit being a hypocrite.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/eu...icy/index.html

She really will go down as one of the greatest world leaders. I hope she gets another term so that PM Trudeau and her can build a strong partnership.

If only more world leaders followed their lead and did their fair share in this crisis. Nevertheless, keep up the good work Chancellor!
    well a couple of us had a chat about you specifically in PM's we were trying to decide whether you were a naturally oblivious and indoctrinated into some weird cult of moronic logic or whether you were just a troll.

This post finally solves it. You're a troll.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Good, let Germany take them all in. Just stop forcing other countries to do it aswell.

Deleted
    And you are canadian with 0 knowledge of europe so save your ass opinions to your country

Troll or beyond retard
    he is a troll... oh no thats against the rules here, i mean he isnt a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Good, let Germany take them all in. Just stop forcing other countries to do it aswell.
    No. Germany can't do it alone. Other countries need to chip in as well. Follow Germany and Canada's lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the Canadians on here would rather they did not do that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct. And MY perspective trumps yours any given day. You couldn't even see my country with a telescope, if you wanted to, so far away from it you are.

Chancellor Merkel was democratically elected to make the policies of Germany
    Err..... nope?
    She doesn't. We're a parliamentary democratic republic.
    With that said, decisions are made by the parliament. Not by one person alone.

and she is doing what she thinks is best. Do your duty as a citizen and support your leader.
    I do my duty and kick her ass out of the parliament at the next election, alongside my fellow Germans who too are fed up.
    Her administration has no longer the approval of the majority.
    She was never MY leader anyway. Never in my life have I voted for her party.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Germany can't do it alone. Other countries need to chip in as well. Follow Germany and Canada's lead.
    Canada has taken virtually no refugees compared to many other nations, either as a percentage of the population or in sheer numbers, Canada is not a leader and I proved this beyond doubt previously.