Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In outlaw i only see 5 combo points possible of 6 that i have with the talent, how can i fix that?

Thanks for all !

Any plans on updating outlaw for the new roll the bones debacle ? According to a lot of sources it is now reroll til you get 2+ buffs and keep that

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Any plans on updating outlaw for the new roll the bones debacle ? According to a lot of sources it is now reroll til you get 2+ buffs and keep that
    If its like that then I'll have to mess with the logic a little. I'll see what I can do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    If its like that then I'll have to mess with the logic a little. I'll see what I can do
    thx!!! good job man

Quote Originally Posted by Oxiel View Post
    thx!!! good job man
    So this is actually a little more complex to set up than I hoped.

If you don't hear back from me. Tell my wife I died for the Outlaws.

Deleted
    So this is actually a little more complex to set up than I hoped.

If you don't hear back from me. Tell my wife I died for the Outlaws.
    the work you do is incredible.

I tried this version yesterday (outlaw) When im not in stealth it shows the stealth icon. Whhile stealthed i see no ambush icon but stealth icon again. its like inception all over again =) stealth inside of stealth inside of stealth ! =) also 6 cp thingy shows 5 cps. I said thank you in monk thread and saying it here - big thanks for ur work sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    I tried this version yesterday (outlaw) When im not in stealth it shows the stealth icon. Whhile stealthed i see no ambush icon but stealth icon again. its like inception all over again =) stealth inside of stealth inside of stealth ! =) also 6 cp thingy shows 5 cps. I said thank you in monk thread and saying it here - big thanks for ur work sir!
    renames skill (stealth) by ID

I may need to update the strings but right now the profile has me Saber Slashing to 6CP even if i'm currently at 5CP. Should'nt outlaw be Running Through or RtB at 5+ CP?

Deleted
    Great work man, needs a little polishing though, RTB, CP stuff as said above! Thanks a bunch!

You are using SS when 5 CPs are up on the target as outlaw. You also mutilate when you have 4 cps up. This may result in you wasting alot of em since you can get 4 cps in one mutilate.. Seems like a waste to me, is it optimal?

So a finisher is used at 5CP in Outlaw spec with Deeper Stratagem talent? Yes/No?

Quote Originally Posted by BO7CH View Post
    So a finisher is used at 5CP in Outlaw spec with Deeper Stratagem talent? Yes/No?
    I would believe so yes, but im not sure. If not you end up wasting ALOT of CPs.

Quote Originally Posted by daspels View Post
    I would believe so yes, but im not sure. If not you end up wasting ALOT of CPs.
    I'll take a look at the priorities for Outlaw. If using 5CP with Deeper Stratagem is the better option then I can adjust.

I'll take a look at the priorities for Outlaw. If using 5CP with Deeper Stratagem is the better option then I can adjust.
    It might also be the case for mutilate. If garr and hemo duration is high and you have nothing else to do, should you then A.) Use mutilate and maybe lose 2cps? or B.) envenom with 4 cps?
    Last edited by daspels; 2016-08-29 at 04:53 PM.

According to the google doc by Stjern for Outlaw pg. 15 [Don’t use any combo point gainers for the 6’th combo point, if you have 5 combo points, as you lose out on too many potential combo points]

Currently dont have enough posts to link.

Quote Originally Posted by BO7CH View Post
    According to the google doc by Stjern for Outlaw pg. 15 [Don’t use any combo point gainers for the 6’th combo point, if you have 5 combo points, as you lose out on too many potential combo points]

Currently dont have enough posts to link.
    I'll wait the first week of Legion before I make any updates. I expect new info to come out when people test Artifacts properly.

I'll wait the first week of Legion before I make any updates. I expect new info to come out when people test Artifacts properly.
    Thanks! You do amazing work!

hey chesder i need your help

how can i set up your energy bar like the video?

regarding combo point wich is your icon?

ty
    Last edited by bigsuirlife; 2016-08-31 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    hey chesder i need your help

how can i set up your energy bar like the video?

regarding combo point wich is your icon?

ty
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...anced-Profiles

This is a link to a few video guides showing how I made these profiles. Energy bars are shown in the first video and combo points are shown in the third (just replace the holy power with combo points and it will function the same)