Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    following suggestion, not sure if possible: only suggest shadowstrike if the duration of shadow dance is longer than the active global cooldown. currently, if u use shadowstrike at 0.9s left of shadow dance duration, it will briefly suggest another shadow strike but since u are on global cooldown you can not use it.

Deleted
    With Assassination are you rolling with Hemorrage or Elaborate planning for the first talent and the last talent, Venom rush or marked for death?

I'm running with Elaborate planning and Venom Rush.

I find that if I don't have 6 combo points it says to Envenom which I don't agree with, Rupture is the highest damage contributor to this spec. If Rupture has just come off the target and I have 5 combo points Rupture is the next move 100%. I feel like your profile doesn't take into consideration that if rupture has less than 30% of it duration left it can be added to with the current amount of combo points.

I'm not saying your guide/rotation is wrong however I'm just trying to get your opinion to be honest. I will admit the opener is spot on for DPS however just question the use of Rupture in your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Panason View Post
    With Assassination are you rolling with Hemorrage or Elaborate planning for the first talent and the last talent, Venom rush or marked for death?

I'm running with Elaborate planning and Venom Rush.

I find that if I don't have 6 combo points it says to Envenom which I don't agree with, Rupture is the highest damage contributor to this spec. If Rupture has just come off the target and I have 5 combo points Rupture is the next move 100%. I feel like your profile doesn't take into consideration that if rupture has less than 30% of it duration left it can be added to with the current amount of combo points.

I'm not saying your guide/rotation is wrong however I'm just trying to get your opinion to be honest. I will admit the opener is spot on for DPS however just question the use of Rupture in your profile.
    You are correct. It was an oversight on my part.

UPDATE 9/10/2016

Assassination

- Rupture and Death from Above will now be suggested when at 4 or 5 combo points (to avoid overcapping CP) with a higher priority than Envenom. Rupture > DfB > Envenom

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Ok cool glad I'm not loosing my mind

So what are your thoughts on Talent 1 and 7 which are you prioritising ?

I'm in a twist whether to use Hemorrage or Elaborate planning.

I think Venom Rush provides the most energy so in the long run will be better for raids, marked for death is fantastic for dungeons no doubt but for a prolonged boss fight, I think Venom Rush has the advantage

If you could reply with your thoughts that would be fantastic

Appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by Panason View Post
    Ok cool glad I'm not loosing my mind

So what are your thoughts on Talent 1 and 7 which are you prioritising ?

I'm in a twist whether to use Hemorrage or Elaborate planning.

I think Venom Rush provides the most energy so in the long run will be better for raids, marked for death is fantastic for dungeons no doubt but for a prolonged boss fight, I think Venom Rush has the advantage

If you could reply with your thoughts that would be fantastic

Appreciate that
    I believe Hemo is the best talent in most situations and yeah Venom Rush is also solid. I don't play Rogue as a main or even secondary alt so I don't know everything unfortunately.

This is so helpful! Thanks

Sorry im kindve new with TMW (used WA for so long). I really like this script. Im not sure how to update it with the new one from 9/11. Do I have to remove the old one? How would I do that?

Also, is there any way for me to remove the Next Ability to use feature? I prefer to use it just to let me know whats on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by jtec View Post
    Sorry im kindve new with TMW (used WA for so long). I really like this script. Im not sure how to update it with the new one from 9/11. Do I have to remove the old one? How would I do that?

Also, is there any way for me to remove the Next Ability to use feature? I prefer to use it just to let me know whats on cooldown.
    To update just import the latest version and select Overwrite when importing.

Go to Group Settings and find in the top left a drop menu. From there select any group named "Main Rotation" and disable it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    To update just import the latest version and select Overwrite when importing.

Go to Group Settings and find in the top left a drop menu. From there select any group named "Main Rotation" and disable it.

Last question:

What icon is inbetween Cloak and Marked for Death on Outlaw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtec View Post
    Last question:

What icon is inbetween Cloak and Marked for Death on Outlaw?
    Its the belf racial.

If you Vanish, the rotation will suggest Garrote even when it is on cooldown.

Great work, btw. I fucking love it.

I have a noob question. The outlaw seems REALLY focused on Shark / Compass Rtb. It'll tell you to re-roll all the others which is fine but... it also wants to reroll TWO buffs. I thought we stop at two RtB whatever they are. Rerolling a full Broadsides + something else seems pretty crazy. and hasnt shark been nerfed to 25%?

anyhow do people agree to re-roll even two buffs unless shark / compass is up. I CANNOT figure this out. What are you all using for updated rogue info nowadays? I honest to god can't find a clear answer on wtf the consensus on RtB is.

thanks

I think there is an error in the latest update to Assassination. I have seen several times where TMW has suggested using Rupture even when Rupture is up with Exsanguinate. I am pretty sure that is sub-optimal.

Awesome work man, really, two things bother me tho, when vanish is off cd, it will pop, and after using vanish with full cp, it tells me to rupture, even if its on CD.
    And Vendetta should probably be with the main abilities on top.

I will be rebuilding this rotation again to make it more efficient and responsive. Stay tuned for a massive up date that will fix many of the bugs that have been brought up.

any news on when this could be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack View Post
    any news on when this could be ready?
    I am pretty comfortable with what I built thus far. Will likely release it either today or tomorrow after I get in a bit more testing.

doing mythic+ with subterfuge as assassination breaks this tmw, it wants me to vanish all the time, seems it thinks im using nightstalker.
    would be cool if u could fix that.

great stuff otherwise, big thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uguu View Post
    doing mythic+ with subterfuge as assassination breaks this tmw, it wants me to vanish all the time, seems it thinks im using nightstalker.
    would be cool if u could fix that.

great stuff otherwise, big thanks
    A fix is coming later today or tomorrow. I've redone the rotation completely to fix old bugs and simplify some conditions to work more consistently.

You should see vast improvements.