Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Haha! The owner of the plumbing company I used to work for used to walk around real dirty. He used to say that if he was clean, the customers would not believe he was a real plumber and wouldn't give him the job. The man used to get so much work he had to give it out to us as extra jobs (for ourselves) just because he couldn't keep up.
    Right? In the northwest, it's the same way. People think the term "business" or "corporate" and automatically think tuxedo and manicures sipping fine champagne in a yacht or something lol.

Meanwhile the owners of these companies are coming into local bars for cheap coor's light like the rest of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hallebarry View Post
    You spent 4% of your life focused on your nails and you're in here criticizing other people for getting a single manicure.
    Yes. Yes I am. Mine grow quick.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Right? In the northwest, it's the same way. People think the term "business" or "corporate" and automatically think tuxedo and manicures sipping fine champagne in a yacht or something lol.

Meanwhile the owners of these companies are coming into local bars for cheap coor's light like the rest of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Yes I am.
    North West =\= The world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    This just in, you're only a real man if you do a job that requires no formal education
    I'm surprised athletes were left off this list, tons of high profile male athletes regularly get mani/pedi. It is no different than getting a hair cut or a professional shave.

North West =\= The world.
    Ok well we are 2 people who commonly congregate with actual owners of logging and plumbing industries.

It seems like you're just guessing or, dare I say, talking out your ass.

Prove me wrong?

Ok well we are 2 people who commonly congregate with actual owners of logging and plumbing industries.

It seems like you're just guessing or, dare I say, talking out your ass.

Prove me wrong?
    2 people voicing what's right and wrong for ~ 3.5 billion men. Nice.

2 people voicing what's right and wrong for ~ 3.5 billion men. Nice.
    So you can't prove anything and have zero idea what business owners do besides what you see on TV?

Rofl.......... how expected.

Btw turn of off your "sent from iphone" tag. it's annoying to crop out and extremely embarrassing for you to leave on if you want people to take you seriously.

Post actual proof if you want to make any sort of point. I guarantee I leave the house more often than you and in the northwest, this is not trending in any way shape or form.
    very common in New York where I live. Perhaps you should heed your own advice about proof.

Yes, in this century men get manicures if they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    very common in New York where I live. Perhaps you should heed your own advice about proof.
    Read the thread before posting. Thanks!

Also, surrender that avatar to me.

Deleted
    Post actual proof if you want to make any sort of point. I guarantee I leave the house more often than you and in the northwest, this is not trending in any way shape or form.
    Love how you need him to post proof of his claim, while you apparently don't need it. Except an anedoct and made up wordings, does that even count as proof? "I haven't seen it so my words are true"

So you can't prove anything and have zero idea what business owners do besides what you see on TV?

Rofl.......... how expected.

Btw turn of off your "sent from iphone" tag. it's annoying to crop out and extremely embarrassing for you to leave on if you want people to take you seriously.
    You're not exactly proving anyone wrong either. All you're saying is "In the North-west" and "Prove me wrong". There's nothing to even prove right or wrong. Wether someone thinks manicures are good or not is opinion. You think they're feminine. Ok? Is that supposed to mean something to anyone.

Also, who cares. I own a phone like most people. Why would i care if some dude on MMO champion who has spent 10,000 hours giving himself manicures takes me seriously or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Love how you need him to post proof of his claim, while you apparently don't need it. Except an anedoct and made up wordings, does that even count as proof? "I haven't seen it so my words are true"
    Yikes here we go again. Read the thread, then post.

Also, I definitely don't want your avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very manly. I mean come on it even has man in the name

I'm not counting the required touch ups for interviews or movie makeup. I was taking it as a "usual occurrence for daily encounters" type thing.
    Yeap, it's still not that uncommon it seems.
    Well, at least according to the girls that run a beauty salon in one of our buildings.

I was as cunfused as you a while back and asked them about it. Seems it's become a bit of a thing in recent years.

It does seem silly to me but I guess I'm just getting old and to be honest, I don't give a crap about what people do with their nails.
    You want "perfect" nails and you're willing to pay silly amounts of money for it? Go for it.

Deleted
    Yikes here we go again. Read the thread, then post.

Also, I definitely don't want your avatar.
    Read the thread ; Concluded that you are biggoted and wildly holding on to your ignorance.

Just move on guys, this guy is pure bait.

You're not exactly proving anyone wrong either. All you're saying is "In the North-west" and "Prove me wrong". There's nothing to even prove right or wrong. Wether someone thinks manicures are good or not is opinion. You think they're feminine. Ok? Is that supposed to mean something to anyone.

Also, who cares. I own a phone like most people. Why would i care if some dude on MMO champion who has spent 10,000 hours giving himself manicures takes me seriously or not.

Yea I own a phone to, but I'm able to adjust the setting because I'm not a caveman.

We're speaking of real life experiences. You're saying that "OH THE BIG COMPANY OWNERS GET MANICURES EVERY DAY" with literally nothing to back it up. No real life experience. No internet proof. It's literally pathetic lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Read the thread ; Concluded that you are biggoted and wildly holding on to your ignorance.

Just move on guys, this guy is pure bait.
    9 hours too late. Its been taken.

There's nothing wrong with shoving a dildo up your ass. I'm just saying that most straight men don't do that.

It's ok that you do it. Just be safe, man.

Infracted
    So based on your initial post, this is also from personal experience, right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, surrender that avatar to me.
    You must first pry from my cold dead manicured hands...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeap, it's still not that uncommon it seems.
    Well, at least according to the girls that run a beauty salon in one of our buildings.

I was as cunfused as you a while back and asked them about it. Seems it's become a bit of a thing in recent years.

It does seem silly to me but I guess I'm just getting old and to be honest, I don't give a crap about what people do with their nails.
    You want "perfect" nails and you're willing to pay silly amounts of money for it? Go for it.
    I'm not saying it's bad. It's just not common in my area. I'd still imagine in your area that if men are commonly getting manicures, the service would still be more commonly purchased by gay men than straight men. Obviously I can't prove that, but that's what I'd assume.

Yea I own a phone to, but I'm able to adjust the setting because I'm not a caveman.

We're speaking of real life experiences. You're saying that "OH THE BIG COMPANY OWNERS GET MANICURES EVERY DAY" with literally nothing to back it up. No real life experience. No internet proof. It's literally pathetic lol.
    Wat. Where did i say every day.

Now you're just spewing shit out your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    So based on your initial post, this is also from personal experience, right.

- - - Updated - - -

You must first pry from my cold dead manicured hands...lol
    Yes exactly. I don't expect most straight men to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wat. Where did i say every day.

Now you're just spewing shit out your mouth.

This is just getting sad now. Post any sort of proof or I'm just going to keep laughing at you. Thanks/.