Glyph of Momentum

So with glyphs being removed, is there anyway to get the same effect back? I found it very useful in pvp situations, kind of sad to see it gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    So with glyphs being removed, is there anyway to get the same effect back? I found it very useful in pvp situations, kind of sad to see it gone.
    No.

No. No. No. No. No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both [Glyph of Momentum] and [Glyph of Counterspell] should have been integrated into their respective spells by default, because, far from restricting, they added more possibilities...

Regarding [Glyph of Momentum], that could be fixed easily by saying:

[Blink]: "Teleports you 20 yds in the direction you are moving/trying to move or facing, unless something is in the way. Also frees you from all stuns and bonds"

This way, if for example you are being knocked back and you want to [Blink] forward, you only have to push the "W" key of your keyboard at the same time you cast [Blink], et voilà, you are teleported 20 yds forward even before you fall to the floor due to the knockback...

Deleted
    I've never seen you make a suggestion that makes a spell harder to use or less powerful. You seem to be on a quest for the eventual I Win button. Also Glyph of Counterspell would be horrid since it increases the cooldown.