Question Tier Set themes you would like to see in the future.

Throughout the past of loads of Tier Sets have had themes to them, like t10 Dk a mockery of the armour the Lich King wears, or Gronn Hunter for Hunters, or Geist Leapers for Rogues.

With that, what are some themes you''d like to see a class set based upon.

For me:
    Warlock-Dreadlord style, with wings that are visible for a moment, like older Priest or Lock ones
    Paladin-Ancient King/Golden Battle Maiden set, that would match the look and feel of the spell and Val'kyr from WotLK and Vrykul lore
    Monk-Raiden/Lightning from Big Trouble in Little China
    Shaman-Elemental Lord, one based upon each of the Lords, Ragnaros and Al'akir for DPS, Nep for Resto, Therazane for Elemental, just a thought
    Druid-green dragonflight or a Malorne/White Stag set
    Rogue- just a full on Pirate theme

Thoughts?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Think the Paladin one would have to be a Warrior set as the Class Hall is in Valhalla.

Would love to see separate spec tiers but I think that's asking too much, though it'd be really cool to see the different roles have similar sets or like Resto Druids and Resto Shaman/Holy Priest and Holy Paladin etc have similar looking sets. I think the Warlock t6 and Challenge Mode armour from MoP have kind of taken the bacon on any Dreadlord themed sets, maybe separate tiers for each spec would mean they could really go all-out on spec identity if they did choose to try that out.

As for the Druid one we already have a Malorne set (tier 4), personally I'd love to see something more Astral/Tribal but honestly I'd have run out of ideas for tier sets by now so it's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of designing them!