Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    Running between mob packs is frigging horrible as Ret, everyone else uses their short CD leaps/sprints/blinks and we either wait for combat to end to mount or trudge along at a crawl.
    Look in your spellbook for a new ability called Divine Steed, it's a sprint button which can be talented for two charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    You can use your speed boost in combat - you don;t have to wait for combat to drop
    Or you can Heroic/Demonic/Chi Leap like all the cool guys do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Or you can Heroic/Demonic/Chi Leap like all the cool guys do.
    u mean those YMCA-guys, all the fanbois want to date 4 3s?

being ret is more genuwine: c`mon, gotta train 2 ride, u guyz hang out on Christopher Street Day ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    Running between mob packs is frigging horrible as Ret, everyone else uses their short CD leaps/sprints/blinks and we either wait for combat to end to mount or trudge along at a crawl.

God I can't wait to get those runspeed boot legendaries, screw dps. You can't dps if you can't reach the mobs at the same speed as everyone else xD
    Thats why my Ret has Eng: nitro boots + Glider makes life much easier and questing faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I honestly think it's going to be one of those middle of the pack DPS until like 2nd or 3rd tier and then they will propel much closer to the top. The way they work mechanically has me thinking that they will scale really well with gear and as we clear some higher tiers, they're going to get significantly better because of high gear stats. Particularly Haste.

Best offer I can give is tough it out for a bit and then you'll reap the rewards for your patience.
    I don't know how Ret may scale well. Mastery is completely atrocious, way behind the other stats in benefit. Haste loses the greatest part of its benefit when you get what is virtually constant uptime on the debuff.
    That doesn't look like good scaling at first glance to me. I think that mastery needs a buff for that same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I don't know how Ret may scale well. Mastery is completely atrocious, way behind the other stats in benefit. Haste loses the greatest part of its benefit when you get what is virtually constant uptime on the debuff.
    That doesn't look like good scaling at first glance to me. I think that mastery needs a buff for that same reason.
    And I think you need to nuke that adds with Divine Tempests like you mean it!
    Our AoE is graet and perfectly balanceded!

Our stats are pretty equal which is pretty greate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Look in your spellbook for a new ability called Divine Steed, it's a sprint button which can be talented for two charges.
    45 second CD regardless of charges , in a dungeon where people are constantly rolling/leaping/sprinting/blinking from pack to pack they do not go a long way, the sustained mobility is frigging awful no matter how you spin it.

The idea that I would not know I have the spell when I've been complaining about it since alpha is laughable :P

Last expansion and this shit again, praying for bandaids.