5.1 JoinBattlefield() protected
    7.1 UnitPosition()
    7.2 Nameplates()
    7.3 Chat Bubbles?
    8.0 ??? Raid Frames?
    9.0 Blizzard Interface will also be broken since it is an addon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Because they were trivialising game mechanics.

//thread
    So blizzard is making game mechanics even harder w/o addons?

- - - Updated - - -

Another garbage change

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    So blizzard is making game mechanics even harder w/o addons?

- - - Updated - - -

Another garbage change
    WTF are you on about? Many times throughout WoW's history, Blizz has broken addons that trivialize mechanics. There is no reason an addon should tell you exactly where to stand or where to move.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    WTF are you on about? Many times throughout WoW's history, Blizz has broken addons that trivialize mechanics. There is no reason an addon should tell you exactly where to stand or where to move.
    People making addons are to trivialize mechanisms. So you think all addons should be disabled?

Even filter spamming is trivialize mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Stop talking shit

- - - Updated - - -

So many contradicts inside blizzard logic. Blizzard thinks hard-core raiding is a mistake and they don't care world first kills. If so, why are they breaking addons? 99% of players never abusing any mechanisms. Why 99% of people would take the price of 1% people?

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard need break their fucking default UI first. They are addons and trivializing mechanisms.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Because they were trivialising game mechanics.

//thread
    Indeed.

We're literally at a point where we're being taken by the hand through the addons and guided through anything that even remotely requires "skills"(ie coordination, movement, attention, timing and so on). Blizzard simply wants to preserve some competitiveness and skill gap within this MMO, which is a good thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Indeed.

We're literally at a point where we're being taken by the hand through the addons and guided through anything that even remotely requires "skills"(ie coordination, movement, attention, timing and so on). Blizzard simply wants to preserve some competitiveness and skill gap within this MMO, which is a good thing.
    What good thing? Breaking badboy?

Writing addons and doing math is truly skills in MMO. If you want "skills", go to play those garbage MOBA games.

People making addons are to trivialize mechanisms. So you think all addons should be disabled?

The user clearly meant the skill gap which became inexistent. Nobody is bothered by your auctioneer or mailbox addons, but addons that trivialize the input skills make on harder gameplay content, effectively errasing the skill gap.

- - - Updated - - -

What good thing? Breaking badboy?
    Are you by any chance a healer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The user clearly meant the skill gap which became inexistent. Nobody is bothered by your auctioneer or mailbox addons, but addons that trivialize the input skills make on harder gameplay content, effectively errasing the skill gap.
    That is just your opinion. Not fact.

All addons will take advantages and trivialize skills. Even SendChatMessage can be used to spam.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bad-boy

Even badboy will be broken. It is trivialize game mechanism since you don't need waste your time to ignore spamming bots

Wow should stop supporting so many game helping addons , we have reached a point were we have more bars and frames in our screen than game pixels . Also badboy works you might have to update your addons just saying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Wow should stop supporting so many game helping addons , we have reached a point were we have more bars and frames in our screen than game pixels . Also badboy works you might have to update your addons just saying.
    Well. Blizzard UI addons will also be disabled since they are addons.

- - - Updated - - -

Even JoinBattlefield() isn't usable any more = they are also breaking LFG APIs

- - - Updated - - -

https://github.com/tomrus88/Blizzard...terface/AddOns

Blizzard interface are addons

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being double standard on addons. If you hate addons, you should stop playing this game since default UI are also addons.

I first started by quoting something you said OP, then I realized every single posts you make is full of ignorant, biased, wrong and stupid bullshit.

I'm guessing you ended up here after China told you to fuck off from their forums, well fuck off from ours, go cry in BR jajaja.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I first started by quoting something you said OP, then I realized every single posts you make is full of ignorant, biased, wrong and stupid bullshit.

I'm guessing you ended up here after China told you to fuck off from their forums, well fuck off from ours, go cry in BR jajaja.
    You are ignorant. Stop ignoring the fact blizzard interface are also addons

- - - Updated - - -

AddOns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Stop talking shit

- - - Updated - - -

So many contradicts inside blizzard logic. Blizzard thinks hard-core raiding is a mistake and they don't care world first kills. If so, why are they breaking addons? 99% of players never abusing any mechanisms. Why 99% of people would take the price of 1% people?

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard need break their fucking default UI first. They are addons and trivializing mechanisms.
    Yo relax! PPL are answering to you in a good manner stop being a spoilled brat.
    Yes some addons are breaking the game, like those that show the map and where you should go. Theres is 0 skill in following a arrow.
    You need to figure out where to go by wipping.
    I would ban also that stupid group addon for WQ's.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

AddOns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So? It's Blizz addons!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Yo relax! PPL are answering to you in a good manner stop being a spoilled brat.
    Yes some addons are breaking the game, like those that show the map and where you should go. Theres is 0 skill in following a arrow.
    You need to figure out where to go by wipping.
    I would ban also that stupid group addon for WQ's.
    All addon are trivializing mechanisms. All addons are breaking the game. Or people wont make addons.

So? It's Blizz addons!
    So blizzard is trivializing mechanisms too.

Blizzard's addons are BLIZZARDS ADDONS , 3rd party addons ARENOT blizzards addon and blizzard can do whatever they want with them , now since you must be failing to play the game without them stop being an idiot and just cancel your account , how is that for a responce?

7+ Year Old Account
    B3rd party addons ARENOT blizzards addon and blizzard can do whatever they want with them
    lol. Blizzard can do whatever they want with them? slaughter every 3rd party author?

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish somebody would've broken this thread before I was unfortunate enough to read it
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

lol. Blizzard can do whatever they want with them? slaughter every 3rd party author?
    Yes blizzard doesnt owe them anything, its their choise to create addons , blizzard didnt tell them to do it , now as i was saying since you fail to play wow without certain addons will you cancel your sub? cause if you dont stop QQing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes blizzard doesnt owe them anything, its their choise to create addons , blizzard didnt tell them to do it , now as i was saying since you fail to play wow without certain addons will you cancel your sub? cause if you dont stop QQing.
    doesn't tell them to do it? hmhm. I think I need show a Q/A video to prove you are wrong

AddOns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you're a troll. and you're making strawman arguments. google it. and stop posting please.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~