Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Reviews Are In: Conservatives Say The DNC Was 'Disaster' For The GOP

"Still stunned. Feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Obama just defended America & conservative values from attacks by the Republican nominee."
    Wow
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...saster-for-gop
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Idk they just nominated absolute evil to be their candidate. And they offered up absolute moron.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dems certainly made a solid pitch for moderate Republican voters. And yet their platform is still quite progressive.
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense, the modern day republican platform is filled with fake arguments and solutions to non-problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Does this even matter?

We are basically talking about two Sith lords at this point. Who gives a shit who does better? In the end America will suffer, and Obama will look like fucking Jesus in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Idk they just nominated absolute evil to be their candidate. And they offered up absolute moron.
    What many Republicans are now realizing...they have a choice...vote for your country or vote for Trump. There is a heavy stark difference between the two conventions. Many remarks from Republicans is that theirs was a huuuuge embarrassment to them.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    What many Republicans are now realizing...they have a choice...vote for your country or vote for Trump. There is a heavy stark difference between the two conventions. Many remarks from Republicans is that theirs was a huuuuge embarrassment to them.
    A vote for Hillary is not a vote for the united States of America.

If your party is an embarrassment don't be with that party it's not fucking hard joining a party is a choice not a way you are born.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2016-07-29 at 03:01 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgelord View Post
    Does this even matter?

We are basically talking about two Sith lords at this point. Who gives a shit who does better? In the end America will suffer, and Obama will look like fucking Jesus in 10 years.
    Obama is the Emperor if these 2 are Sith lords. Literally every fucking thing Obama has "done" has been horrible. We would've been better off if he spent what little time he served as president was spent back out on that golf course.

- - - Updated - - -

And the democrats rigged system is an embarrassment to democracy itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    A vote for Hillary is not a vote for the united States of America.
    Dam rights it is, you vote Trump or you vote for your country, it is as simple as that. No one and nothing is worse than Trump, many Republicans are seeing that now, they are starting to get it.

Did they watch the same convention?

The half empty room after they expelled the Bernie voters? The literal wall they built around the convention that worked perfectly in keeping out undesirables? The parade of cripples, trannies, and criminal guest speakers? For gods sake they had a midget!

How was that a bad night for the GoP? I thought /pol/ was behind the DnC I refuse to believe anyone thought it would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pix757 View Post
    Obama is the Emperor if these 2 are Sith lords. Literally every fucking thing Obama has "done" has been horrible. We would've been better off if he spent what little time he served as president was spent back out on that golf course.

- - - Updated - - -

GWB did nothing and look what happened. 9/11
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I am a life long conservative, I can vouch for only a small number of people. We loved our convention, the only embarrassment was Ted Cruz embarrassing himself.
    Many of my friends and confidants watched the DNC convention and well... They tend to think it was pretty pathetic.

The main headline that can come from the convention floors and this is me opining don't get caught up in it.
    "Republicans United, Democrats Bern" Seems like we have had quite the roll reversal from what was expected going into the conventions.
    I would say the leadership plays an important role in all of what we are seeing, making Trump all the more appealing to me and my friends.

TL;DR lolroflpancakes@DNC, Go Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Pix757 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Obama's statistics don't lie. You can keep lying to yourself but the FACTS show he saved the country from the worst financial crisis in modern history. That is fact. The numbers prove it. But keep talking out of your ass.

Dam rights it is, you vote Trump or you vote for your country, it is as simple as that. No one and nothing is worse than Trump, many Republicans are seeing that now, they are starting to get it.
    Hillary is worse than trump. But OK.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

People who say the GOP convention was a success are living in a bubble, they do not have the capacity to understand what has happened here. They gravitate towards hate and fear, they are pantshitters and live in fear. There is a start difference between the to conventions, many Republicans are seeing that and saying that. Those in the GOP bubble will be the ones soooo surprised when they lose.

It's either vote for Trump

OR

Vote for your country

Obama's statistics don't lie. You can keep lying to yourself but the FACTS show he saved the country from the worst financial crisis in modern history. That is fact. The numbers prove it. But keep talking out of your ass.
    SAVED!?!? HE SAVED US!? LMAO JESUS CHRIST!

Statistics dont lie... You're right, but they dont tell the whole story. Obama didnt save fucking anything.

People who say the GOP convention was a success are living in a bubble, they do not have the capacity to understand what has happened here. They gravitate towards hate and fear, they are pantshitters and live in fear. There is a start difference between the to conventions, many Republicans are seeing that and saying that. Those in the GOP bubble will be the ones soooo surprised when they lose.

OR

Vote for your country
    Why are you the one who sounds so afraid then?

OR

Vote for your country
    False dichotomies all day long.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    Your choices are a demon from the 3rd or 7th circles of hell.

Good luck.

OR

Vote for your country
    Or we realize that the democratic party's nominee is nothing but a lying corrupt old fucking hag who will lie steal and kill her way to more power. She rigged the system against Bernie. She put national security and American lives at risk. She tells the grieving families of fallen soldiers that it doesn't matter. She hates gay marriage, oh just kidding we love it now! She wants to build the wall, oh wait nope, gotta get that minority vote after parading a little girl on stage to spew shit about her criminal ass parents.

She's an absolute piece of shit. She's a treasonous cunt.