7+ Year Old Account

"bonus reputation" from mop faction

It says if i click the star of a mop faction i can do various things that increase rep. Was this a mop only feature or can i still make use of it? Trying to get rep with the anglers.

What star? In the rep list?

That was an indicator when you picked up the item and used it for MoP factions that allowed you to more quickly gain rep account wide. You needed high rep to get it in the first place.

Like this one; http://www.wowhead.com/item=93225/gr...of-the-anglers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    What star? In the rep list?

That was an indicator when you picked up the item and used it for MoP factions that allowed you to more quickly gain rep with another character. You needed high rep to get it in the first place.

Like this one; http://www.wowhead.com/item=93225/gr...of-the-anglers
    He's talking bout the MoP Championing star.

OP, you have to be lvl 90 in order to champion, as you only got champion rep whenever you completed an LFD MoP heroic dungeon. Since you can no longer que for MoP dungeons past lvl 90, you can't champion for them either.

Easy way to get reps is to go around and kill Zandalar Warscouts, and if you see any, Warbringers, as they dropped a massive number of rep tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

OP, you have to be lvl 90 in order to champion, as you only got champion rep whenever you completed an LFD MoP heroic dungeon. Since you can no longer que for MoP dungeons past lvl 90, you can't champion for them either.

Easy way to get reps is to go around and kill Zandalar Warscouts, and if you see any, Warbringers, as they dropped a massive number of rep tokens.
    Ahh that star. Yeah its been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

You can only grind 4 of the reps doing this, the rest of them can only be done by completing daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to get the commendation at revered to double your rep gain with that faction for any MoP factions! I forgot to do so my first time around with order of the cloud serpent and went all the way to exalted without it. At least I had it for the second and third, I guess.

Pandaren were a mistake