Suspected terrorist is on the loose

DOMESTIC. The suspected Chechen terrorist who on Friday was arrested by border police at the airport has already been released by the prosecutor.

- My decision is based on what was said in the hearing and the findings of the man's personality. My overall assessment is that there are no grounds for continued detention, says Ronnie Jacobsson, prosecutors at the National Unit for safety, in a press release.

More than that, he does not say.

- With reference to his person, I would not comment on the case further.

The 37-year-old Chechen, who was arrested at the airport in the morning, according to data in Aftonbladet internationally wanted by Russia for murder and terrorist offenses. Ronnie Jacobsson said earlier today that the case of suspected crimes allegedly committed further back in time.

#JustSwedenThings, letting terrorists loose.

Hope they kill that piece of shit when they find him, can always say he pulled a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link would be nice

even Mother Russia don't like Chechens
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Hope they kill that piece of shit when they find him, can always say he pulled a gun.
    FOREIGN AFFAIRS. The suspected terrorist who was arrested this morning at Arlanda airport has been an activist for asylum in Norway.

The man has been involved in Norsk Organisasjon for asylsøkere (Noah), a leftist association who claims to work for "solidarity" with and "knowledge" of the asylum seeker.

Noah's goal is "a society with equal dignity, respect and legal certainty for asylum-seekers," the association on its website. The suspected terrorist has made ​​statements published on the association's website.

It concerns a soon 37-year-old Chechen man who at least has previously been registered in Oslo. He also featured in a "sob article" spread by the now defunct SOS Rasisme, a Norwegian equivalent of the extreme left Expo. There, he laments that he had to wait for psychiatric care when he came to Norway as an asylum seeker.

Today morning, the man was arrested at Arlanda Airport and the matter dealt with now by the National Unit for safety.

It is unclear exactly what kind of terrorist crimes the man is suspected. The man has been detained by prosecutors in Sweden and Russia has requested his extradition.

Thousands of Chechens are said to have traveled to Syria to fight for Islamic State. It's about one of the largest non-Arab ethnic groups that have joined the terror group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoots Mon! There's a Mooselman loose aboot this hoose.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    even Mother Russia don't like Chechens
    Well chechen islamic terrorist have done alot of bad shit like the Beslan school massacre and other stuff so i cant blame them. There is alot of chechen terrorists.

They also say that the hardest fighters with isis is chechens.