Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats your highest voidform stack count without StM - Live only

I believes mine's 42 using twist, reaper, auspicious spirits, mindbender (with t2 bonus), and legacy of the void. Just curious how high people are able to get up to with different setups

When i tried shadow for the sake of it with my holy gear (mostly mastery and crit ) i believe my best was 25 stacks :P. I guess that haste plays a big role.

36, but i dont have optimized gear (stacked msatery for my custom CoP rotation ) and i lack haste

Deleted
    Might also be helpful to state under which circumstances that stack was reached - kind of hard to compare otherwise.

Around 35 stacks, single target, dummy, AS, Void ray, ToF, RoW/sethe trinket, 25% crit, 35% haste baseline, full haste enchants/gems.

42 on Archimonde in LFR. Dispersion, couple of SWDs on dogs. 26% haste unbuffed (mastery gear mostly) ToF, RoS, AS, Mindbender.
    Pretty sure you can get more than 42.

36 on ST without dispersion
    47 on 2 targets without dispersion
    50 on 3 targets without dispersion

100+ StM with Dispersion. All scenarios

Taletns: RoS, AS, MB, StM.

Deleted
    Pretty much getting the same as Djriff, was getting high 40s pretty consistently when running mythic dungeons just now (no StM) so I'd say a comfortable 40 average in 5mans for me

33 but that was using full Wild PVP gear and inside a BG.

I have to say it was quite a rush. Shadow Priests become a force toe be reckoned with after their first void form. The rot...

oh god the team ROT you can throw out

Deleted
    I think my highest was 36 or 37 without dispersion using ToF, AS, Void Ray, Bender and LotV

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    35, using Shadow crash , reaper, (lucky SI procs) and finally using Disp to stop the draining.

This was done with pvp gear and no potions what so ever, felt realy strong afther

I'm averaging about 25 stacks outside of StM, using ToF, Mindbender, AS and RoS

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=194249

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Pretty much getting the same as Djriff, was getting high 40s pretty consistently when running mythic dungeons just now (no StM) so I'd say a comfortable 40 average in 5mans for me
    Were you able to hold your own in there?

I was thinking that it would be hard to pass the 40-60 range without the artifact ability, but maybe under right conditions you could.

7+ Year Old Account
    22 with 687 gear level without enchants or any optimized gear

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    100+ StM with Dispersion. All scenarios
    Isn't 100 the cap? Or are you simply implying that it could go over 100?

Deleted
    live : around 36 if u can use sw:death without StM/disperse

with StM on execute targets my best was 160s VF today (2xdisperse)
    Last edited by mmoc51434e15a7; 2016-08-01 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    29 has been my highest...QQ...I need to learn to get better. That is without StM of course.

23 because "what is Shadow?"

15+ Year Old Account
    With 2p and all my CDs up I'm getting 30-35 stacks. I'm not in haste gear because I'm coming from being disc in WoD so my gear is mostly mastery with haste enchants and gems now.