Biggest FAIL Ever?

Hey guys I thought this was a hilarious fail! Enjoy

Is this clickbait? I mean you didn't kill the Reaper sooo.. mad awks. Good job on the 3k though. Two of them were offscreen to the left

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    Is this clickbait?
    Yes, they have several posts advertising their own channel.

How is it clickbait? Roadhog grips Dva's alt and gets a triple kill. That's the biggest fail I've seen before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OP INFORMER View Post
    Hey guys I thought this was a hilarious fail! Enjoy

Self promotion isn't allowed on these forums, also your background music makes it thoroughly unpleasant to watch the video.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-07-30 at 02:51 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

It was funny because a roadhog pulled her exploding mech into their party. Watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by OP INFORMER View Post
    How is it clickbait? Roadhog grips Dva's alt and gets a triple kill. That's the biggest fail I've seen before
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    It was funny because a roadhog pulled her exploding mech into their party. Watch it again.

They were close enough to explosion anyway, since roadhog was in the doorway to left. Again, good 3k that would have happened regardless... /sigh

You can't see where they are so how would you know? lol. Either way this isn't clickbait at all. I've played quite a bit and thought this was the biggest fail ive seen so far. If this thread makes you mad you don't need to post in here...

10+ Year Old Account
    you're not allowed to promote organizations (including your own) via anything

the intro is unnecessary and the music doesnt go well with the video...next time just show the video.

kill not so bad tho. 5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    No one wants to sub or watch your youtube channel. shoo

A few tips.

-Not allowed to advertise your channel here
    -Your intro is to long
    -Don't put music you think is cool in your videos. 95% of it's viewers won't share your opinion.
    -Don't type in all caps. That's just obnoxious. As a Youtuber, the last thing you want is for people to think you're a young teen.

But at least you got over 10 posts before trying to advertise. Points for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use our video/stream sticky for sharing videos. Do not make new threads to advertise your channel; it is against the rules.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |