Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    ...Being confident, being proud of who they are and fiercely defending it, being actually super organised and clean.
    doing proud next monday for 725 years and it started on a small meadow in 1291....

To be an actor in hollywood (US) golden age apx. 1930+ , the old good stylish, filthy, full of prostitutes and beautiful women.

From Algeria and I wish we can carry on with our modernized laws and achieve a fully secular government. I would say like Great Britain.
    (Well, tbh our government does not tolerate the Sharia law lovers. In Great Britain they walk in the streets & preach, so I guess in that point Britain can learn a bit from us and our experience with radical islam and terrrorism.)

None.

Canada is doing pretty good so far. Every other country out there is either too Liberal, too Extremist, Too conservative or hell bent on electing demonic figures bent on destroying mankind and all decent and good human progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    We are much more evolved than what the media tells you. so I think it's an ok statement.
    Beheadings for witchcraft and sorcery and apostasy don't strike me as ''evolved''.

Last time that shit happened in my country was 200-something years ago.

... Can't think of one. Hyperbole and retards on forums painting a picture of my country with crayons aside.
    The things my country could change, I'd want it to change with Swedish methods and policies.

I'm generally pleased with the United States and would not like it to feel more another nation. That said, I'd like to see immigration policies that are more like Australia's - coming here illegally should never be rewarded with citizenship.

I think that with our current government, Canada is pretty spot on. I wouldn't mind adopting a few policies from places like the Netherlands or Finland though.

Deleted
    I'd like my country to be more like Denmark or Iceland. I'm from Romania.

Canada possibly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

A little more like Canada honestly. Or rather I feel Canada is kinda more 'American' than the United States over the last 10-15 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    As German? Doing generally pretty good already.. but then..

Norway,

Iceland and Canada in 2. place.

But definitely Norway in one, and that isn't even close.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."