Deleted

World of Warcraft: Illidan - Audibly Annoyed

So as we know the book World of Warcraft: Illidan was released almost 4 months ago now unfortunately for me I am disabled and require audiobooks. No problem I use Audible alas Illidan isn't on Audible, I look around and suddenly realise Illidan is on Audible but only US Audible WTF! I bought the last two Warcraft books from UK Audible so why after 4 months it isn't on UK Audible? Is this an issue with Blizzard or Amazon? I was hoping to listen to Illidan before Legion but that's seemingly looking less likely now

I had a look around, seems it's not available in many countries and it's not popular enough for you to be able to pirate it. You're shit out of luck until Blizzard puts it on sale in the UK.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It's probably a licensing issue.

I don't know the nature of your disability, but if you can read alright off a screen, there's a kindle version available, and those have pretty good accessibility features, as far as font size, high contrast, dyslexia-friendly fonts, etc. go. If you have a Kindle Fire or can use the PC app you could also use Text to Speech with it, which, while not as good as a human narrator, is better than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...able_for_free/

That link has some hints on accessing the US version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...able_for_free/

That link has some hints on accessing the US version.
    I tried it but couldn't get it working

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So as we know the book World of Warcraft: Illidan was released almost 4 months ago now unfortunately for me I am disabled and require audiobooks. No problem I use Audible alas Illidan isn't on Audible, I look around and suddenly realise Illidan is on Audible but only US Audible WTF! I bought the last two Warcraft books from UK Audible so why after 4 months it isn't on UK Audible? Is this an issue with Blizzard or Amazon? I was hoping to listen to Illidan before Legion but that's seemingly looking less likely now
    They are on spotify too, as well as YouTube
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..