Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Blizzard can't hide anything that well. This was all done and datamined in the beta. People know how it works. If it were possible to do right now, people would be doing it right now.

I think the quote was taken out of context, and what he was saying was, all the pre-launch stuff is in the game now, meaning it's in the game files now, but we can't do anything until the events are activated on the 9th.
    the terky egg took us a month and a half to find, no datamining found it, it was stumbled upon...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Name something that's IN THE GAME FILES that hasn't been datamined? So far all I've seen is people quoting things that don't exist in the files yet, so obviously they can't be datamined. If this secret Dreadlord thing was in the game, it'd be in the files, and it would have been datamined. You guys are just bored and/or too gullible.
    terky egg, was in the game for a month and a half before people found it by acident, no datamining

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    That hidden pet in Borean Tundra says hi.

You know, that pet that's been around for expansions yet no one knew it existed until WoD?
    uhh terky wasent in for exansions... it was added in september of last year, and found in october... it hasent been in the game since wrath of the lich king dude...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

...bonus: My cynical skepticism turned out to be correct. Big surprise!

edit: You deleted your post. RIP.
    omfg you had a 50/50 chance and you were right! omfg please, what is the meaning of life oh great prophet!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Hmm my bad, I had this idea they had just added it as a flavour item when it was found.

Good to know things can fly under the dataminer's radar for so long then, there's hope for surprises.
    it was added in September of last year, it was discovered in October, for a full 1 and a half months it was in the game before anyone found it... dont listen to their lies...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-01 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    omfg you had a 50/50 chance and you were right! omfg please, what is the meaning of life oh great prophet!?
    It didn't exactly take a rocket surgeon to see people were using taking the pretense to search for these Dreadlords completely too far. The odds were much greater than 50/50 since the entire thing transpired from a misinterpreted "official" statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It didn't exactly take a rocket surgeon to see people were using taking the pretense to search for these Dreadlords completely too far. The odds were much greater than 50/50 since the entire thing transpired from a misinterpreted "official" statement.
    And I'm sure you're so proud of yourself that you let us lesser minded fools know that we had been deceived. Oh the humanity!

Just get over yourself. There was no harm in anything that was happening, and we would've found out sooner or later. The worst that would've happened was us having wasted our time pushing random buttons in a video game to see how it interacted with other things. Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar. Oh! That's it! Sounds just like PLAYING A VIDEO GAME.

Btw, welcome to my ignore list, you probably feel honored to be there with the 3 other people I have on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slanik View Post
    Has anyone checked Jaina yet
    Came here for this comment. Surprised it took 11 replies xD
    HEROES NEVER DIE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.
    There was that Murloc egg pet that went unnoticed for god knows how long. Everything is datamined, but once in a while little secrets pop up here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Pretty much this.

One thing I did notice about all of these spots that we found "things" at. They are most heavily concentrated around areas that get barely any/no traffic. The areas that get a lot of traffic have none of the mystery spots at them. I fin that a bit curious.
    Makes sense from a design point of view, if related to the pre-events - that means NPCs may spawn in areas with less traffic, so the cities don't get too clogged up. One of the biggest complaints with pre-events (and holidays) is people being blocked from doing regular things, like the AH, turning in quests, vendors, etc. There will always be the cranky players who don't want to have ANY impact on them at all, until the expansions starts.

My thought is these are similar to the objects that created the earthquakes in the pre-Cata era. They may have repurposed the bunnies for some use during the events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Makes sense from a design point of view, if related to the pre-events - that means NPCs may spawn in areas with less traffic, so the cities don't get too clogged up. One of the biggest complaints with pre-events (and holidays) is people being blocked from doing regular things, like the AH, turning in quests, vendors, etc. There will always be the cranky players who don't want to have ANY impact on them at all, until the expansions starts.

My thought is these are similar to the objects that created the earthquakes in the pre-Cata era. They may have repurposed the bunnies for some use during the events.
    Turns out that they were just phased/bugged critters. :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    Even if the stuff isn't available yet, it will be on the ninth. We'll have to figure it out eventually.
    There is nothing to figure out. The event has already been tested and seen on beta. WoWhead and others have guides for it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    just found out something neat about the dread infiltrators, if someone happens to walk in to aggro range with the dark whispers debuff and aggros them, you lose the option to reveal them as a dreadlord. yay

don't be nice and try to form a group before you aggro it, just risk it and kite it. chances are some fucking shitlord will stand on top of you with and channel whispers aggroing every npc in sight.

and yes I am very mad.