Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No its the current crop of politicians not understanding complicated things like GDP/capita, and gets confused when they say its a demographic crisis.
    That is the price the west pays for consumerism, so demographics is part of the issue though. People have less kids which allows them to spend more on consumer goods and services. That is the model that MDC have used for growth and now the chickens are coming home to roost when taking to the extreme. The LDCs have the polar opposite problem in that they have too many children and thus why they are in a poverty stricken state and why families can't send their children away for a good education. The LDCs traditionally are agricultural societies, or are still in that stage of economic development. So, the LDC's cling to the flawed thinking in that they need to have many children so they can work on the farm, but all that does is that it leads to is a cycle of poverty.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2016-07-30 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That is the price the west pays for consumerism, so demographics is part of the issue though. People have less kids which allows them to spend more on consumer goods and services. That is the model that MDC have used for growth and now the chickens are coming home to roost when taking to the extreme. The LDCs have the polar opposite problem in that they have too many children and thus why they are in a poverty stricken state and why families can't send their children away for a good education. The LDCs traditionally are agricultural societies, or are still in that stage of economic development. So, the LDC's cling to the flawed thinking in that they need to have many children so they can work on the farm, but all that does is that it leads to is a cycle of poverty.
    The german problem is a odd one though.
    Many EU countries have native populations who support themselves, Sweden for one.

The german problem is a odd one though.
    Many EU countries have native populations who support themselves, Sweden for one.
    Sweden isn't immune to the problems other countries are facing though.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924822

Deleted
    The crisis is not one of demographics, its one of production.

Germany and Sweden are very similar, and i don't get wat you mean with this sentence.

The problem is a lack of working age people working - Not enough people producing - so importing more non producing people wont in any way help.
    there is no lack of young people (a 'demographic' crisis) There is a lack of young people Working.
    And that lack of people working is caused by what exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    And that lack of people working is caused by what exactly?
    There being a lack of people.
    Adding more people who don't work though, that wont help with the problem of not enough people working.

Deleted
    There being a lack of people.
    Adding more people who don't work though, that wont help with the problem of not enough people working.
    And there's a lack of people because of?
    Once again, you might not like the solutions proposed, but outright claiming there's no demographic crisis is just nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    It's not like there was a boycott of japan and an attempted boycott of germany before any war took place. It's not like the Versailess treaty took large swaths of German territory from them and ruined them economically. These territories were full of German people now at the mercy of other authorities. If you notice which lands Hitler ''invaded'' they were lands full of Germans formerly under German control. But hey, if the Anglo-Saxons and French says how the borders are it must be true, right? And if you don't respect that you are obviously evil. Worked out so great in the ME and Africa. It's not like Pilsudski, the leader of Poland, had a great relationship with Germany but after his death Warsaw refused cooperation with Berlin multiple times. They allied with France and England only two weeks before war broke out. And got destroyed by Soviet Union, to whom of course, the noble french and English never declared war.

Churchill killed 2 million indians during WW2. And yet it's not even brought up anywhere. Hitler defeated the English in 1940. Let them escape and made a peace proposal a month later. Churchill rejected. And firebombed Dresden completely to the ground. But of course, Germans probably deserved that, right? If you believe the tale of an evil nation going to war against the whole world, you need t ostop watching star wars. But even in star wars, the evil empire is vast with huge resources at their disposal. WW2 was supposedly one country surrounded by all sides aggressing against totally innocent and defensive good guys. Two of those being the largest countries in the world. While their ally was a medium sized island nation half a world away. But then again, Hitler was crazy and evil, it just makes sense.

Ahh yes, the treaty of Versailles was kind. The evil Germans totally deserved it... Is it because they are white people? Aren't you constantly crying about USA in ME? Don't the ME deserve USA interventions? After all woman don't have the same rights! Did they desrve this: http://www.thetower.org/article/the-...-middle-east/?

After all what the english say must be upheld, or you are an evil nation, right? Or is it only deserved against whites?
    Dude, you are aware, even vaguely, that the Germans forced the Russians to sign a treaty that made Versailles look mild ?

But of course, ''dah furhah'' hated the jeeeeeews, so if ''dah furhhah'' said that Alsace-Lorraine was German, it was German. A 100% pure aryan is always telling the truth.....
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-30 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Many of the solutions have been tried in several countries and nothing seems to be working, modern women do not want to have many children and if they do want children they want it much later in life. The only way to reverse this is to send back the advancement of women a few hundred years where society expects to do nothing but stay home and raise children.
    Citations are an important part of making an argument. Show off some of these programs and their implementation.

And displacing a population while replacing it with people who certainly aren't up to running/living in the West wont take them back a thousand years? Praise Allah, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    And this just shows how clueless you are. Such policies have been tried in numerous nations and while they do have an effect its a marginal one. Germany currently has 1.38 births per women when it needs 2.1 to keep the population stable. "Baby bonuses" might raise that to 1.6 at max (and usually they are less effective than that) so what about the rest?

But given your name and your posting history its pretty obvious you don't really care much about that. It's all about race to you.
    Same charge as above. Cite something other than your opinion and show how the programs other nations have tried were exactly the same as this one. Ignoring the political implications of population replacement is quite intellectually lazy. South Africa and Rhodesia went from white run to fully diverse nations, just look at how gloriously they turned out.(unless you happened to be white in either of these places) Beautiful diversity!
    Last edited by Jingoism; 2016-07-30 at 07:08 PM.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yup. What she is trying to do is deal with the demographic crisis that will destroy Germany over the next few decades if its not dealt with. She can't really say that out loud but its the reality of what she is doing.

Here is Germany's age distribution right now -

Here on the right is the prediction for 2040 on current trends -

So its either import immigrants or allow a future economic collapse.
    This is not what she plans. As wrong as the nazis are, they're right about one thing. You can't solve the demographical problem of ageing by just importing stock from another country. Germany, like any other country, is an exclusive club with exclusive customs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    when germany writes laws saying it's hate speech to speak against it? hell yes i do. when they say it's racism to speak against refugees? another hell yes.
    Incitement is the crime, not criticising a policy. It's a question of intensity, not the content itself.

- - - Updated - - -

any time i ever see someone speak against them, not even in those terms, they get called all manner of liberal buzzwords.
    Those are not buzzwords, actually. A nazi is a nazi. He may not like to hear it, but when you're asking for genocide or prejudice based on religion, that's what you are. If you don't like the label, perhaps you should reconsider a few life decisions you made.

- - - Updated - - -

yes its actually Nazi guilt.
    It's hardly that, don't be ridiculous.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

5.000 people won't impress anyone. That's pitiful at best.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    5.000 people won't impress anyone. That's pitiful at best.
    Turned out to be 1350, with about 1000 protesting against the protesters + some sort of techno event called Train of Love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dude, you are aware, even vaguely, that the Germans forced the Russians to sign a treaty that made Versailles look mild ?

But of course, ''dah furhah'' hated the jeeeeeews, so if ''dah furhhah'' said that Alsace-Lorraine was German, it was German. A 100% pure aryan is always telling the truth.....
    What exactly did the Furhhha have to do with the brest litovsk peace?

And despite what people says, no, you are not sent to the slammer for saying ''I don't like the Arabs''. You have to make death threats or the like. And/or wear Nazi cosplay gear

That's odd, hey ? Those damn ''SJW'' tribunals will accept the ''I was drunk'' excuse if the dude is not having SIEG HEIL tattoed on the forehead.

Mockery aside, it's pathetic about the utter lack of subtlety of the far right. No one at PEGIDA thought it was a bad idea to name their ''No Muzlizm Sekret Plan'' ''Festung Europa'', which is

A)Nazi
    B)Abject failure

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly did the Furhhha have to do with the brest litovsk peace?
    That peace treaty made Versailles look mild. Versailles, who, for the record, gave back to France provinces lost the previous war-a bog standard peace agreement. That the war reparations were heavy is one thing ; they were however not out of proportion to the actual dammage done by the Germans in Northern France.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's hardly that, don't be ridiculous.
    No i do mean that.
    After the Holocaust, the Germans have been paranoid about maybe possibly doing something remotely similar again, constantly seeking the anti-hitler position.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That peace treaty made Versailles look mild. Versailles, who, for the record, gave back to France provinces lost the previous war-a bog standard peace agreement. That the war reparations were heavy is one thing ; they were however not out of proportion to the actual dammage done by the Germans in Northern France.
    They were free to reject it, therefore it was not forced upon them.

No i do mean that.
    After the Holocaust, the Germans have been paranoid about maybe possibly doing something remotely similar again, constantly seeking the anti-hitler position.
    You should acknowledge that times change. How long is this "white guilt" flag going to be raised in our name when I have yet to encounter anyone actually acting like that in Germany? The argument "We can't do that, or we'll be nazis again" is the one stupid thing I haven't heard, ever... The only exception I'd grant you is perhaps anything related to Israel, but by now I think we're even past that. If we don't give much of a fuck about them and criticise them for their behaviour, how can you seriously argue that we're doing anything because of some sick guilt trip that people invented recently?

And that's the truth, mate. Nobody ever talked about Germany being on a guilt trip until the right wing discovered that argument a couple years ago? I mean what the fuck are we supposed to do to fight that bullshit argument? Should we start gassing people again just to prove that we don't actually feel guilty about what OUR GRANDPARENTS did?

Again, don't be ridiculous. And don't throw bullshit in my face that you know very well has no basis in reality and can't be proven wrong. Ever. How do you prove you're not feeling guilty? I mean seriously, what do you expect anyone to say to that, even? You're just attacking my credibility (or that of the other posters) with something we call "Totschlagsargument" in Germany. It ltranslates to "killing blow argument", because it instantly kills all and any basis for an open discussion.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

If the Russians were not ''forced'' to accept Brest , the Germans were not.

But of course, they had to accept-since they lost the war. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    any time i ever see someone speak against them, not even in those terms, they get called all manner of liberal buzzwords.

to be honest, i'm not even against ALL refugees. i would allow mothers with their children, or maybe just allow them to adopt their children to a waiting family in the nation of their choosing. but the unfettered stampede they have allowed is not right, it's too much of a culture that's counter to every western ideal that germany should hold.
    People use their freedom of speech to criticize each other's arguments, it is normal. If you support western values, including freedom of speech, then you should support this too.

Only mother and children? In addition to nationalism, racism and religious intolerance, let's also throw in sexism on top of that!

How about following another western principle - presumption of innocence - and think about global policies, instead of focusing on some individuals exhibiting bad behavior and generalizing everyone based on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You should acknowledge that times change. How long is this "white guilt" flag going to be raised in our name when I have yet to encounter anyone actually acting like that in Germany? The argument "We can't do that, or we'll be nazis again" is the one stupid thing I haven't heard, ever... The only exception I'd grant you is perhaps anything related to Israel, but by now I think we're even past that. If we don't give much of a fuck about them and criticise them for their behaviour, how can you seriously argue that we're doing anything because of some sick guilt trip that people invented recently?

And that's the truth, mate. Nobody ever talked about Germany being on a guilt trip until the right wing discovered that argument a couple years ago? I mean what the fuck are we supposed to do to fight that bullshit argument? Should we start gassing people again just to prove that we don't actually feel guilty about what OUR GRANDPARENTS did?

Again, don't be ridiculous. And don't throw bullshit in my face that you know very well has no basis in reality and can't be proven wrong. Ever. How do you prove you're not feeling guilty? I mean seriously, what do you expect anyone to say to that, even? You're just attacking my credibility (or that of the other posters) with something we call "Totschlagsargument" in Germany. It ltranslates to "killing blow argument", because it instantly kills all and any basis for an open discussion.
    "White guilt" is just another Internet term, thrown along with things like "SJW", "leftie", etc., used when the person has run out of valid arguments. I wouldn't bother explaining it to them, if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Why, they'll find loads of likeminded people in Germany. Germans also don't know anything about good behaviour
    Seems you've never even been to germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Seems you've never even been to germany.
    I am German, that's how I know

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I am German, that's how I know
    Then It seems you are a special case, cuz alot of the germans I've met have been pretty nice.