Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, I despise the decadence of western Europe. The impudent faggotry, feminism, multi-culturalism, tradition bashing, and a whole series of similar matters, like the ridiculity of EU, that are enforced by mainstream media, make me sick. Pride comes just before the fall, and how self-righteous, civilized and immune to anything bad that muslims could do to them the westerners think they are...

But I guess that I'd be a crusader, not a jihadist, though I don't identify myself as a christian, but I was born and raised in a christian country, which means I belong to christian civilization. Just another thing the westerners try to fight.
    So, if pretty much the only difference between you and a jihadist is a flag, what makes you despise them so much? The way I see it, if you got your way, we'd just have a different version of Sharia, the Christian version.

So much denial in this one, lmao.

No sharia zones *on paper* means there are no sharia zones in real life, right? What about the infamous sharia police? B-but there is no sharia police *on paper* so that means those raghead thugs are not real!
    No Sharia zones on paper means there are no Sharia zones in real life, indeed. Your police got the job to crack down on such zones and people who try to enforce them. Blame them for not doing so.

7+ Year Old Account
    The pope is just a man, no diff from any other, for all have sinned and fall short. his comments are worth as much as some movie star or famous sports person

Maybe if he would focus more on just doing good and stop worring about others he might be a better example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rrors-war.html

Pontiff urged Poland's leaders to 'overcome fear' and welcome migrants
    Said opening doors to people requires 'great wisdom and compassion'
    Fears run deep in Catholic nation that refugees could endanger security
    The Pope chastised right-wing government for refusing to share burden

Pope Francis has urged Poland's leaders to 'overcome fear' and welcome desperate migrants fleeing conflict and hardship.
    In his first speech in the city of Krakow, at the start of his five-day visit to the country, the Pontiff said opening doors to migrants requires 'great wisdom and compassion'.
    Francis chastised the right-wing Law and Justice government for refusing to share the burden during Europe's worst refugee crisis since World War II.

Fears run deep in the strongly Catholic nation that Muslim refugees could endanger its security and erode its Christian traditions.
    But the Pope, noting that many Poles have emigrated, spoke of the need to understand the reasons that caused migrants to leave.
    He said: 'We must not be afraid to say the truth, the world is at war because it has lost peace.

The world is at war and he wants poland to take the people who started it. What a joke.
    Maybe people will start to give a shit what the pope says when he starts leading instead of demanding others do things. I haven't seen Vatican City taking in multitudes of migrants. In fact its virtually impossible to immigrate to Vatican City

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    So, if pretty much the only difference between you and a jihadist is a flag, what makes you despise them so much? The way I see it, if you got your way, we'd just have a different version of Sharia, the Christian version.
    The flag is all the difference a racist and xenophobic fascist like me needs. And no, comparing a traditional christian community with a traditional muslim community is just retarded. It's true that compared to the decadent modern western civilization living in accordance with christian values must feel like living in a monastery, but compare that with the lifestyle of orthodox muslims, which is exactly what they are trying to force on western Europe. If you can't see the difference, then you must be really ignorant or have a very poor imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    The flag is all the difference a racist and xenophobic fascist like me needs.
    Why?

And no, comparing a traditional christian community with a traditional muslim community is just retarded. It's true that compared to the decadent modern western civilization living in accordance with christian values must feel like living in a monastery, but compare that with the lifestyle of orthodox muslims, which is exactly what they are trying to force on western Europe. If you can't see the difference, then you must be really ignorant or have a very poor imagination.
    Exactly, I have a very poor imagination. I can't imagine how a fascist rule of law would be any different than Sharia, I can't imagine why would a non-christian defend so fanatically the "christian civilization", I can't imagine how LGBT rights, feminism or euthanasia are making Western Europe "decadent", I can't imagine any other reason for the fall of Europe than the growing of xenophobic, anti-European and fascist feelings caused by the refugee crisis, rather than the refugees themselves, I can't imagine what would make blacks or middle-eastern people "non-human beings", among other things. But then again, I don't believe politics is the realm of imagination.