Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Until you have to single target something and then you find yourself crawling into a corner and crying.
    you wont bring unholy necesary for its singletarget but its aoe. though it can do good ST dmg aswell, but aoe is insane

That's the point I'm making, when you get to a M+ level where bosses don't die in a single use of DA, UH single target will feel lacking.

What's the time requirements for Mythic+?

edit: I really hope it's not some stupidly low number. Doing that would ruin would could be an awesome feature. Mythic+ should be about the struggle to overcome the dungeon, and not a speed run zerg fest.
    Last edited by Hashcrypt; 2016-08-03 at 02:10 PM.

Depends on a dungeon. From 25 minutes in Maw of Souls to 45 minutes on Halls of Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    Depends on a dungeon. From 25 minutes in Maw of Souls to 45 minutes on Halls of Valor.
    The challenge should be completing the dungeon with escalating difficulty, and not forcing parties to choose the fastest comps in order to proceed into higher Mythic+ levels.

Very disappointed.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    The challenge should be completing the dungeon with escalating difficulty, and not forcing parties to choose the fastest comps in order to proceed into higher Mythic+ levels.

Very disappointed.
    How so? Generally from what I've seen those times are pretty relaxed. If they didn't have timers on these dungeons the scaling wouldn't matter nearly as much, and it would devolve into some pretty retarded things, like bringing extra healers or extra tanks just because you could. That or you could just be terribly inefficient and kite literally everything, and really take your time.

The timer is there to limit some dumb shit and to keep you honest. If you don't have a timer deaths and being efficient literally mean nothing, and the upper limits of whats possible becomes even greater.

Regardless there are going to be faster compositions based on the instance it points you to and how the classes are balanced. The only way to avoid that is to literally make every class the same. I don't see how you view this as any different, considering certain classes have been stronger than others since the launch of this game lol.

In the upper echelons of the system you might very well need to move as fast as possible in order to save time, but for the most part, a large portion of doing Mythic+ is literally not having deaths and moving at an okay pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post

Very disappointed.
    All dungeon timers now are completely reasonable. Unless you start waiting for 3-5 minute cooldowns on every pack, you will be making the timer with 30-40% still remaining, provided you dont wipe. You are, however, penalized for dying. In my book this is way better than 4 tank/1 healer turtle strats your ideal version of mythic+ encourages.

How's Mage for high levels of Mythic? Currently on live I'm having a bit of a hard time with AoE...

Deleted
    Always mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Always mage.
    Care to elaborate? I take it's not for their AoE or I am doing something horribly wrong?

Fire mage is probably the best DPS for overall AOE/ST and utility for mythic +.

Cant go wrong

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingthrones View Post
    Fire mage is probably the best DPS for overall AOE/ST and utility for mythic +.

Cant go wrong

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Then I'm clearly doing something wrong, on heroics (live) I can't get close to other DPS classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aterin View Post
    How's Mage for high levels of Mythic? Currently on live I'm having a bit of a hard time with AoE...
    While flame patch got nerfed it doesn't make fire mage aoe weak at all. You must be doing something wrong lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    For around ~10 you want player skill over class. You only need to start looking at min-max'ing classes at around 13+. M10 is all you need for getting the highest ilvl base from the chest and the 880 piece from the weekly chest. Every class can do M10.
    Oh nice, that's fantastic.

I can see BM being extremely strong due to beast cleave and low cooldowns on their big DPS hitters, however I think every class will eventually be able to do it as people gear up. The goal shouldn't be Mythic 10 since the gear will eventually be obsolete. It's all about that skin and achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nocendi View Post
    I wish they would give us some 110 premades for the last few weeks of beta to really get everything battle tested.
    Afaik, you can make a 110 with fully unlocked artifact on the pvp realm.

Anyone know how the weekly chest reward from mythic + will work? It would honestly suck if it was RNG based and you can get the same item on back to back weeks.
    Last edited by xpose; 2016-08-08 at 02:06 PM.

Can we get

S tier

A tier

Left out tier

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Proper answer should be "Any. Your choice what you want to play" but alas, IT IS NOT.
    Wow thanks for the constructive post and insight into what the OP asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Can we get

S tier

A tier

Left out tier
    S tier:

In no particular order:
    Unholy DK, WW monk, BM hunter, fire Mage, fury war and possibly enhance

Tanks: DKs but all the gap in tanks is less noticeable than the dps gaps.

Healers: resto druids are winners but same with tanks on the rest of the class balance

Can't speak for what will end up in "A" tier but I expect shadow priests to be left out tier for dungeon content again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why would anyone ever bother to do M11+ if it doesn't even give any better rewards?
    Why did I bother to do challenge modes in both expansions with five different characters? Because I could.