The War of The Ancients Trilogy Book Set

hey guys, first time posting on here and just made this account. i'm hoping that someone could shed some light on this for me, i was browsing through the app store and google books and i noticed that the E-books for the War of the ancients trilogy has been removed. I went to my local waterstones to enquiry about a physical copy and they said they can no longer get this. It seems that it has been completely removed from circulation with only ebay amazon and a couple of other sites selling them second hand for £100 plus. Does anyone know why they have been completely removed, im more shocked the E-books have been taken down, i see no reason for this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meilichia View Post
    hey guys, first time posting on here and just made this account. i'm hoping that someone could shed some light on this for me, i was browsing through the app store and google books and i noticed that the E-books for the War of the ancients trilogy has been removed. I went to my local waterstones to enquiry about a physical copy and they said they can no longer get this. It seems that it has been completely removed from circulation with only ebay amazon and a couple of other sites selling them second hand for £100 plus. Does anyone know why they have been completely removed, im more shocked the E-books have been taken down, i see no reason for this
    Well, considering it was e-Books, maybe they were sold/offered without permission? Unlock books from stores, e-Books follow different rules.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

yeh i just find it really weird, as the physical copies have been removed from everywhere aswell

I was looking for these books a few weeks ago also. Thought it would be some cool background info to read, especially since they are set in the place we're going to. Couldn't find them in print anywhere, my local library system doesn't have them (and I live in San Diego, with a big ass library system no less), couldn't get em on Kindle, etc. Pretty strange. Seems like a missed opportunity to not have them in circulation right before launching an expansion that they are directly relevant to.