Blizzard Launcher - Easter Egg

Seems Ghostcrawler can't help but get into the Pokemon Go! scene.

1. Pokemon Go is overrated.

2. Ghostcrawler is gone, and has been gone for a while now.

3. We don't care about ghostcrawler anymore.

4. This is an off topic fourm, not a wow launcher/wow topic easter egg fourm mentioning some other game,

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    1. Pokemon Go is overrated.

2. Ghostcrawler is gone, and has been gone for a while now.

3. We don't care about ghostcrawler anymore.

4. This is an off topic fourm, not a wow launcher/wow topic easter egg fourm mentioning some other game,
    The salt is strong in this one.

On-topic: I notice he gets updated to reflect different things throughout the year, nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    The salt is strong in this one.

On-topic: I notice he gets updated to reflect different things throughout the year, nice catch.
    Well, it's true.

While I like pokemon go, I hate that it's SO overated. Infact, it's more overated than game like undertale or fnaf. And this is kind of crazy...considering..well..those games were very overated to begin with.

Also, how am I salty for giving the person a heads up about ghostcrawler leaving, while not giving a damn about him anymore? I mean, he left blizzard....and if he left blizzard...he has no say into anything as to what's currently happening with WoW, and so forth. I'm sorry, but he decided to leave, and even though he's speaking NOW about WoW ever more than he did during his career, it's too late. He's gone, sorry...but his choice= His mistake.