Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    /sigh.....

The Penitent and Penance. Shadowmend. Plea. Power Word: Radiance.
    This guy propably got outdamaged by a disc priest so he mad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    No, the guy /w me after to tell me to heal and not dps
    Was talking about the guy who queued as enhance shaman (so I presume not as healer) and was insta kicked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did once get yelled at for doing too much damage when I was supposed to be healing. I had to point out to the guy that we were in oculus and all of the damage was from my dragon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    disc works like this:
    you put your atonement on your party members and then dps, your dps gets converted into heals, your dps heals everyone with atonement on them.
    that's how disc works, you HAVE to dps to heal.
    if you dont dps, your party is dead.
    I got another disc priest kicked from a HFC LFR because I life gripped a melee dps on Iskar with the winds debuff on the edge of the platform. He fell right off lol, and then i blamed it on the other priest and the group kicked him.

I swear people have no sense of thinking before they click the vote kick button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I did once get yelled at for doing too much damage when I was supposed to be healing. I had to point out to the guy that we were in oculus and all of the damage was from my dragon...
    you just have to remember, there are some really dumb people who play this game, and fail to use any logic. That is a common theme with situations like this.

Deleted
    If you signed up with role as healer and you do DPS and no one dies, that is totally fine. But if you do DPS and players are dying and you are the healer, kick is legit. I don't think that debuff is necessary after being kicked.
    You should read up on what a disc priest is and how they operate before answering next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I got another disc priest kicked from a HFC LFR because I life gripped a melee dps on Iskar with the winds debuff on the edge of the platform. He fell right off lol, and then i blamed it on the other priest and the group kicked him.

I swear people have no sense of thinking before they click the vote kick button.

- - - Updated - - -

you just have to remember, there are some really dumb people who play this game, and fail to use any logic. That is a common theme with situations like this.
    Well thanks for being here to remind us, I guess.

Deleted
    The ability to kick needs to be restricted so only those who killed the last raid boss on mythic during the current tier can use it. Kicks should also be made vetoable, so if even 1 person clicks "no", it should fail.

If you signed up with role as healer and you do DPS and no one dies, that is totally fine. But if you do DPS and players are dying and you are the healer, kick is legit. I don't think that debuff is necessary after being kicked.
    Someone doesn't know how disc works.

Atonement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    The ability to kick needs to be restricted so only those who killed the last raid boss on mythic during the current tier can use it. Kicks should also be made vetoable, so if even 1 person clicks "no", it should fail.
    4-man premade kicking ppl for luls just before the end boss?

Your system is flawed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    4-man premade kicking ppl for luls just before the end boss?

Your system is flawed
    You can already do that with the current system.

I blame it on returning players. Look at this thread, many STILL do not understand how Disc plays now. EVEN with people telling them the right answers. How dare that Disc priest be in the top 3 on DPS meters!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    And that's how you punish everyone for the bad behavior of a few. Some people abuse the system and that sucks. However, there are plenty of times where it's perfectly reasonable to do so.

When the healer shows up in Retribution spec and gear, wipes on 3 trash packs in a row and refuses to switch to Holy after being asked multiple times, kicking is perfect acceptable. When a Hunter keeps pulling groups of mobs and refuses to stop after the tank asks him to, kicking is fine. When the tank has been AFK for over 5 minutes without any warning, there's nothing wrong with replacing him.

The system is accessible for a reason. It's not perfect, but it's necessary. There will always be idiots abusing anything they can. That doesn't mean you should shut everything down "just to be safe".

10+ Year Old Account
    The number of scrubs who have zero clue how Atonement works. Obviously never played it back before Disc was basically a glorified bubble wand.

Deleted
    So I've just been kicked from a Timewalking dungeon for being a discipline priest "stop doing dps" they said.

Now I've got 30 min debuff.

That can't be right?
    Maybe instead of complaining about this you should learn from it and stop doing dps and start healing when you're the healer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    I think it isn't a bug so that people who want to desert the dungeon don't just go AFK untill they get kicked.

Curiously enough sometimes when you actually desert the dungeon you don't get the debuff.

And then I have to go through those questions whenever someone is offline or AFK. Thanks.
    if somone leaves before you, or after X deaths, if you leave then you dont get the debuff (this is based on wrath back when i commonly left dungeons, idk how it works anymore)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Maybe instead of complaining about this you should learn from it and stop doing dps and start healing when you're the healer.
    He is a disc priest ... if you are going to talk shit, at least know what you're talking about.

Atonement

10+ Year Old Account
    So I've just been kicked from a Timewalking dungeon for being a discipline priest "stop doing dps" they said.

Now I've got 30 min debuff.

That can't be right?
    You should be kicked for trying to DPS as a healer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    He is a disc priest ... if you are going to talk shit, at least know what you're talking about.

Atonement
    I know that healers heal and don't do dps. You're one of those people who started playing because you liked the movie so it's ok if you haven't learnt everything about the game yet but you'll have to learn this eventually or other people will get mad at you.

Yeah same here, got kicked on my holy paladin, because I was using Valanyr and the MoP cloak... (Wrath Event)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    I know that healers heal and don't do dps. You're one of those people who started playing because you liked the movie so it's ok if you haven't learnt everything about the game yet but you'll have to learn this eventually or other people will get mad at you.
    Dear God, please stop arguing about something if you don't understand how it works. Discipline Priests DPS to HEAL. It's their core mechanic.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.