Deleted

( Legion 7.0+) FROST DK Rotations : via TellMeWhen addon

Please note that I couldnt add any images or links since I am not allowed yet to post them until I post a few times at forum..

Please find below the FROST DK Rotations script for TMW addon :

**wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/deathknight/127974-legion-7-0-frost-dk-rotations/#p1

How to import this profile to TellMeWhen addon:

1- Download TMW addon from curse.com if you dont have it yet
    2- Go to forum topic given above and copy down the whole script starting with ^1^T^........ including ^SDKFrostDW^^
    3- Run Legion and jump into your DK
    4- Open TMW window by typing /tmw
    5- Go to "General" page which has profiles
    6- At the very bottom you will see an empty text bar for Import/Export
    7- Control-V the script you have copied
    8- Click Import > From String > Overwrite (or a new profile )

Enjoy....
    Last edited by mmocb230442a6a; 2016-07-31 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you Shadowser , this was what I looked for my frost DK. It is awesome. A very clean UI with only 3 icons on the screen.
    By the way is it your own rotation or did you get it from a guide ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petoo View Post
    Thank you Shadowser , this was what I looked for my frost DK. It is awesome. A very clean UI with only 3 icons on the screen.
    By the way is it your own rotation or did you get it from a guide ?
    I got my first tips from the vid of "Frostelion" : www(*).youtube.com/watch?v=G6K8FeUClm8
    It was quite nice guide for Frost DKs.. also I read the guides at wowhead and icy-veins but majority is from my playing experience.
    I played some more days to test and improve my TmW script and I released it when I am totally satisfied.
    Now I also work on my Outlaw rogue. When it is matured I will open a topic for Outlaw profile either.

Deleted
    A great profile for frost dk. I hope you also release a profile for unholy.

Deleted
    Unholy DK profile was released at TmW forum yesterday. Sorry I forgot to announce it also here.
    Pls find it at **wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/deathknight/127974-legion-7-0-unholy-and-frost-dk-rotations/#p3

10+ Year Old Account
    I imported the script and whatnot, but i have no idea what to do from here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    I imported the script and whatnot, but i have no idea what to do from here.
    If you are new at TellMeWhen addon you need some practise..
    Just go to a dummy and try to apply the skills shown at big TmW Icon. If you imported correctly you should have 1 big Meta Icon and 2 small icons under it when you target the dummy. Skills are shown only if you have a hostile target.
    You will see some numbers or letters just above of skill icons. For instance Obli has number 2 ; thats it is at action bar "2" etc.. You can change these numbers and letters accordingly for your action bar set up..