Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My main is no longer playable in a way that would resemble how it has been for almost 6 years. I have been on beta for months so it's not just a rough post patch impression. I have postponed decision to buy Legion, perhaps I'll get over it, perhaps not.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    My main is no longer playable in a way that would resemble how it has been for almost 6 years. I have been on beta for months so it's not just a rough post patch impression. I have postponed decision to buy Legion, perhaps I'll get over it, perhaps not.
    What main would that be? For me my main just feels enhanced actually. I lost very little and actually gained a few fun things to play with. I play mage btw. Mostly fost but fire is soooo good right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they've done to Warlocks. My main character essentially no longer exists and I don't particularly like what they've put in her place.

Deleted
    Endless AP/legendary/titanforged grind to improve your character's power for raids, and there's too much RNG involved in getting the right legendaries in time for the progression race.

15+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripe has to be the Paladin's Divine Steed spell.
    Of all the cool stuff they came up with as movement speed boosts/gap closers, it has to be the only one that makes absolutely no sense in WoW.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure what to play. Many specs feel 'ok' to play, but none are fascinating really. Currently not a single class stands out to me with a "omg yes" factor.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has not played beta but has somewhat kept up with the news and content, so far I have no issues with it.

This may change when game is released, but so far PvP and PvE is looking good.

I guess if I had to nitpick, it would be that they should have given DH 3 specs.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    I agree that you will probably not be able to keep up an alts Ilvl on their artifact to the same lvl as your main. But really do we really want that. You do get an amazing weapon at ilvl 750 as soon as you aquire it and also remember that they is making it so that someone starting to level a bit into the expansion will have shorter "research times" wich inturn makes you Artifact knowledge increase faster and you aquire AP faster then before. This is to be able to fairly quickly be able to get up to close to where the normal raider would be in terms of Artifact progress. About the Ilvl you can actually outperform your ilvl on your alt since the ilvl all depends on the Relics you get from dungeons quests and raids. And those you can get fairly fast and if you are lucky you will get Titanforged +++++ and also when you finish your class order campaign you unlock the 3rd Relic slot and gain anywhere from 30+ Ilvls.
    I did not know about the increase in AP gain further along the expansion, that does lessen my complaints a bit. Thanks

Not a wine or anything. Just the completionist type of player. Not looking forward to working hard on one artifact for one spec then having blizzard buff another spec and having to then drop one weapon to hurry and level up another lol.

--- Just read the post above lol --

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Unfortunatelly u are not playing for the quality or quantity. U are paying for the huge expenses this mmo has.
    I recall reading one report/story/comment (?) that said that WoW is more a "cash cow." Blizzard/Activision takes the lion's share of the revenue from subscriptions and the cash shop, leaving only a small portion to pay for development and maintenance.

Granted, this was something I read years ago...

overall dumbed down gameplay

camera distance, classes being dumbed down

Class halls or garrisons 2.0.

Warriors getting Valhalla as a class hall. Has nothing to do whatsoever with WoW warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Everything is artificially prolonging the game, it's called the game
    /sig
    /10char

My biggest issue was the removal of spec modifiers which screwed me over because i use mouseover macros for all my spells

But, i figured out a brand new way to deal with that which is a thousand times more efficient not i cast all my spells on mouseover using my left and right mouse buttons without needing to create a single bonus macro for new spells, just works with whatever i put on my cast bar.

So my 1 single complaint actually forced me to develop a much better system for my macros, so ... yeah i got nothing

Extremely rare legendaries defining specs. Hope you get the right one to drop or be very subpar for months.

I feel like classes were dumbed down a little too much. Just a little, though. That's mostly my issue so far.

Hopefully, the artifact weapons will help a little bit

7+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't released yet.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I do not like the way they made tank role so dumb, that even an ameeba without hands can play them at absolute skill cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    It hasn't released yet.
    Your sig says beta club yet you act like people haven't been able to play legion for many months now..?