Hello. We are two returning players (and irl friends) LF a semi-hardcore guild to raid with in Legion. Below you can find some quick details about us and if it sparks your interest add me on Arbitrary#2520

Me:

- Can play either Warlock or Rogue
- Former guild master and raid leader of a guild that raided twice per week and achieved rank ≈ top 500 world during Dragon Soul.
- Former multi-gladiator on Rogue and Warlock, have also played six different classes in total above 2400 rating.
- Can raid any day.

My friend

- Can play Druid any spec aside of tank.
- Former officer and raider in the guild we played in during Dragon Soul
- Got experience of PvP at around 2400 rating.
- Can raid any day.

Our problem however is that we have not played since very early Mist of Pandaria. Worldoflogs apparently has an expiration date on logs and as such we cannot provide any convincing logs (we have two that aren't super good for various reasons).

That was just some quick information. If you're still interested after reading all that I'll quickly list what is required for us to be interested in your guild.

- Raid 2-3 days per week, no more than 3.
- Willing to trial us in Legion as we simply don't have the time during August to gear up etc. We know we'll outperform the competition.
- A good atmosphere in the guild and the raids. What's the point of raiding if you don't enjoy doing it with the people around you?
- We know we can raid in a top 200 guild with ease but as we are missing logs, haven't played for a long time etc so I know we are unappealing to many guilds. Despite that, we won't join a guild that can barely do full mythic, we have some standards.

Thanks for reading.