Deleted

Crossrealm guild / raiding

Hey people

Me and an irl friend have all our chars on The Maelstrom and a bunch of friends on Ravencrest.

Now this may be a stupid question but I tried googling it... Can we join a guild on Ravencrest and raid together in Legion or do we have to make a paid character transfer from The Maelstrom to Ravencrest?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Hey people

Me and an irl friend have all our chars on The Maelstrom and a bunch of friends on Ravencrest.

Now this may be a stupid question but I tried googling it... Can we join a guild on Ravencrest and raid together in Legion or do we have to make a paid character transfer from The Maelstrom to Ravencrest?
    If your realms in the same battlegroup then sure you can. Otherwise i don't know=)

Deleted
    No, not unless the realms are in a realm cluster. Out of all the crossrealm things, the only one that could be of any benefit, is disabled...

You can't join a guild on another server, no. That requires a paid transfer or leveling a new character on their server.

You can raid with them in heroic or normal mode if the guild accepts regular off-realm pugs - this is something you need to ask the officers, or if it's just you and your friends, decide together. Mythic mode in Legion will not be cross realm to start with so if that's your goal then the answer to this question is also no.

10+ Year Old Account
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...