Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlocks? Pfft, Moonkins are where it's at.

Seriously though, why haven't i seen any threads complaining about the damage moonkins are putting out?
    Last edited by JoshuaNLG; 2016-08-01 at 11:18 PM.

its all comes from star fall, its just aoe dmg. See unlike Locks, boomies are easy to kill. Locks on other hand can 1v1 most classes (except ferals/rogs i believe) and if they get to put their dots up they can even 1v2 most classes.

While boomies are just good at aoe stuff down, while they dont really have burst and survival locks do. Just do what i do every BG when i see a boomie, i just look at it, and it dies =)

Can confirm, I shit out obscene amounts of damage but If i get looked at by any melee class minus paladins I'm pretty much fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.5 million isn't that much. I've personally done 11 mil as elemental and have seen warlocks do 20 mil
    HEROES NEVER DIE

15+ Year Old Account
    Situational.

no one cares about meter padding on pets

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    7.5 million isn't that much. I've personally done 11 mil as elemental and have seen warlocks do 20 mil
    I've also done much higher, I think my best was around 13m, but like you said, I've also seen some warlocks get a lot higher, specifically Demo locks, I yet to see an Aff lock beat 13m, but they make up for it with the healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    no one cares about meter padding on pets
    Meter padding on pets? You're right, those 3 mages provided so many pets for me to pad the meters on. /s

lol, Boomkin rotation is as follows:

starfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallst arfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfall

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    lol, Boomkin rotation is as follows:

starfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallst arfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfallstarfall
    You have to moonfire and sunfire everything first, but that's pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I've also done much higher, I think my best was around 13m, but like you said, I've also seen some warlocks get a lot higher, specifically Demo locks, I yet to see an Aff lock beat 13m, but they make up for it with the healing.

Meter padding on pets? You're right, those 3 mages provided so many pets for me to pad the meters on. /s
    conveniently forgetting dk

conveniently forgetting dk
    There's one and he was frost.

Speaking of which, one of the mages was arcane.

There's one and he was frost.

Speaking of which, one of the mages was arcane.
    either way a 2min slaughter isn't much an example, balance has a lot "meaningless" cleave on to pets/guardians which inflates meters, free cleaving even one pet is significant in such a scenario.

either way a 2min slaughter isn't much an example, balance has a lot "meaningless" cleave on to pets/guardians which inflates meters, free cleaving even one pet is significant in such a scenario.
    I guess, but most of the padding comes from warlocks with their impenetrable shields.

Can confirm, I shit out obscene amounts of damage but If i get looked at by any melee class minus paladins I'm pretty much fucked.
    As a worst DPS class in game i take offence to it lol =), i still can 1v1 boomies but ya in a bg where there are other ppl to peel me, i dont even bother unless i come @ you from behind and no1 notices me & my golden wings lol

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is this at 100 or 110?

We're supposed to be impressed by 7 mil damage in a 10 min bg?

That screenshot

Double the damage and healing and you have a Warlock.

That's why no one is complaining.

Deleted

Seriously though, why haven't i seen any threads complaining about the damage moonkins are putting out?
    It's been the same for a few expansions lol. Shadow priests, Affli Locks and Balance Druids are always at or near the top in bgs simply because of the aoe damage.

The Only exception in Legion now is that the Affli Locks are gonna be very hard to put down, unlike the other two.. so more than likely it's gonna be the Lock doing the most damage overall.

the enemy team had 8 total kills, such a one sided BG shouldn't be used as a metric for anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post

While boomies are just good at aoe stuff down, while they dont really have burst and survival locks do. Just do what i do every BG when i see a boomie, i just look at it, and it dies =)
    Is this a joke? What class do you play that can kill Monkin 1vs1? Moonkins just spam their TWO op DoTs, jump around and kill everything 1vs1 with exception of locks.
    And what Warlock's burst are you talking about? As Aflliction i have zero burst, only have good survivability, decent cc and very low single target dmg. It takes ages to kill anything 1vs1 as Afffliction.