Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    For the time being I won't be posting any major updates as I feel the profile works well given the current state of Hunters. I had a few minor updates in mind but I would rather compile them into a larger profile when real updates are required.

As always if you find bugs or have suggestions please post them and if something comes up that requires fixing I'll post an updated version!

Until then you can always ask for help with setting up personal icons or groups and I'll help you all as much as possible!

Til the next update, take it easy!

Yea Windburst is now on CD so not much to change now it seems!

Hi, Is there a way that I can safely alter the vulnurable bar to include how many stacks it has without messing everything up?

Quote Originally Posted by Harakka View Post
    Hi, Is there a way that I can safely alter the vulnurable bar to include how many stacks it has without messing everything up?
    In the bottom right of the icon settings there are two text boxes. Just type [Stacks:hide(0)]

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    In the bottom right of the icon settings there are two text boxes. Just type [Stacks:hide(0)]
    Do you mean the Text box with the Import/Export/Restore?

I tried where it says text display but i get a lua error when i copy [Stacks:hide(0)]

Quote Originally Posted by Harakka View Post
    Do you mean the Text box with the Import/Export/Restore?

I tried where it says text display but i get a lua error when i copy [Stacks:hide(0)]
    Not that far down. Double right click the icon and on the bottom right just above that import button are two text boxes.

I assume no, but is it possible to set a separate set of conditions for non boss enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by eathdemon View Post
    I assume no, but is it possible to set a separate set of conditions for non boss enemies?
    If you were looking for a different rotation based on boss vs non boss then it can be done but the question would be "is it necessary?"

If all you really want to do is ignore spells in a priority on trash vs a boss then I think it's best to not mess with it as you can make those kind of calls on the fly. If its more for adds in a boss fight to use the spells on the right targets then it has more practical use.

it was only minor stuff like add is sub 20%, so save sw proc for boss. just stuff like that. I was just wondering if it was possible thats all. thanks.

have you uppdate and add windburst in ROta?

A little problem...
    imgur.com/a/2Gbdf

Quote Originally Posted by NKNoxius View Post
    A little problem...
    imgur.com/a/2Gbdf
    This is caused when I don't anchor properly and someone with a lower resolution imports. I'll update it

Any tips on how to create a tracker for the Beast Cleave? Tried making a copy of the Vulnerable tracker for MM but cant seem to get it to work (I havent created anything on TMW so dont really know what im doing).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeno View Post
    Any tips on how to create a tracker for the Beast Cleave? Tried making a copy of the Vulnerable tracker for MM but cant seem to get it to work (I havent created anything on TMW so dont really know what im doing).
    Beast Cleave is a buff on your pet I believe so you'd have to have it tracking your pet as the source target and not the player. I'll be making a small update later today and can add it in if you need.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Beast Cleave is a buff on your pet I believe so you'd have to have it tracking your pet as the source target and not the player. I'll be making a small update later today and can add it in if you need.
    It would be appreciated if you could add it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeno View Post
    It would be appreciated if you could add it, thanks!
    A way to track beast cleave would be AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by bearabl View Post
    A way to track beast cleave would be AMAZING!

UPDATE 9/25/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

- Fixed issues with Group Anchors

Beast Mastery

- Added Beast Cleave buff tracker

@Sheeno @NKNoxius

7+ Year Old Account
    You rock sir, thanks!

Now that Windburst has gotten buffed, if you could add in when to use Windburst within the rotation for MM that would be fantastic.