Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    they are working on a new diablo project.
    overwatch stuff.
    hots and hearthstone stuff.
    legion is not wows last expac, could we stop with this non sense please?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    We're getting a new Diablo game.

Secretly I'm hoping its a WoW replacement - WoW goes Free2Play maintenance mode ater Legion, and sub-based Diablo MMORPG comes in to take its place.

Pipe dream though, more likely its something like Diablo 4.

P.s. "Diablo MIGHT get an expansion but I doubt it"?

We are 100%, with out a doubt, getting some sort of Diablo based game. They have multiple hire listings for an "Unannounced Project" in the Diablo section - but you are right, its almost certainly not an expansion, more like a new Diablo game altogether.
    Uhm, project Titan? Just cuz they try to do something, doesn't mean it's guarantee they'll release it.

7+ Year Old Account
    also, the virtual ticket is worthless anyway unless you want the goodies and stuff.
    every single bit of information will be put on various sites just like mmo-c.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Uhm, project Titan? Just cuz they try to do something, doesn't mean it's guarantee they'll release it.
    unlike project titan, they are definitely not working on a completely new futuristic wow (in this case diablo) replacement.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they are working on a new diablo project.
    overwatch stuff.
    hots and hearthstone stuff.
    legion is not wows last expac, could we stop with this non sense please?
    Subs have plummeted to the point they refuse to release info anymore, so they tried to do a trick with releasing some huge content, massive burning legion xpac, which means they'll get some subs for some months n then the game will slowly die off.

What are they going to top the demonic burning legion with to save subs? Hogger xpac?

I could be wrong, but I think you can usually watch the opening ceremonies for free and then opt to buy the virtual ticket for the rest of the conference immediately after the opening ceremonies if they announce something that interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    unlike project titan, they are definitely not working on a completely new futuristic wow (in this case diablo) replacement.
    To be fair, we don't really know exactly what they are or aren't working on. Project Titan was made public very early in its production cycle but it's very possible Blizzard learned from this mistake and are now far more tight-lipped about potential new IPs.

- - - Updated - - -

Subs have plummeted to the point they refuse to release info anymore, so they tried to do a trick with releasing some huge content, massive burning legion xpac, which means they'll get some subs for some months n then the game will slowly die off.

What are they going to top the demonic burning legion with to save subs? Hogger xpac?
    ...you are making huge leaps in logic to support a very weak opinion. The number of things Blizzard could make for future expansions is nearly limitless. And your implication that they stopped releasing subscriber levels to hide how poor the game is performing is a claim which has been debunked numerous times in other threads.

7+ Year Old Account
    we still have tons to explore, the void lords, titans, azshara and n'zoth, nya'lotha, backside of azeroth, time, space, argus, something completely new, etc.

oh and btw, "No content worth it." for you maybe, but there are people out there who are actually excited to hear about new hots, hearthstone, overwatch stuff.
    diablo gets also something new.
    legions future content, warcraft movie talk and all.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-02 at 08:17 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

You can just watch it on youtube like an hour later for free..
    I could... or I could watch it while it's happening because maybe in my opinion it's worth the money. So why don't you tell everyone that? If that's the reason you aren't getting it, shout it from the mountain tops that you can watch videos on youtube. Maybe Blizz won't sell virtual tickets after that because then you can just watch other people's recording at blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder that Overwatch was announced on an "off year"
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

INb4 Tristramstone, a Diablo version of Hearthstone.

We will get diablo 3 update, OW update, probably a nice concert. Ofc the wow panels are great but not everything on blizzcon is wow only. I'm waiting for diablo 4 or warcraft 4 but who knows :P
    Also I want announcement on more game modes for OW, like soloQ only.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Sure, that's why they don't release subs info anymore...

they hit big with legion just to squish the last nostalgia out of us, after that there's nothing they could do to pull us in.
    ... Ohh, you are one of THOSE people.... Christ

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Okay let's see where to begin.. Just off the top of my head Titans and Old Gods come to mind. Old Gods have been trying shit forever now.. Then the Titans.. They've already tried to destroy Azeroth once. What makes you think they won't come themselves to see about their "mistake"?

to be fair I always have really enjoyed watching blizzcon, if i lived in the states id probably even attend

BlizzCon =/= WoWCon. It's still worth it for people who play other Blizzard games too.

I am fairly certain they going to announce that peripheral Diablo series they've been working on.

But yeah, if you don't like 50% of the content that Blizzard is creating then i guess it isn't worth your money.

Whats your point? Maybe I should have clarified and said "We are 100%, with out a doubt, getting an announcement for a new diablo based game"

But I think thats pointless semantics. Doesn't matter if it ever comes out or not, its currently in the works.

7+ Year Old Account

5.7, then 5.6 million subs is not the reason they stopped, its because announcing them was never good, if it was low people started doomsaying, if it got high, people said blizzard must be desperate, and it will go down anyways and be shitty, it was never really that good
    and you dont even know the lore to know there is still the void gods (as i call em cause void lords... really?) and there is still nzoth, azshara, the other side of azeroth, even other planets, and sargeras to deal with...

and if you only play wow, blizzcon has never been for you, its about blizzard, all blizzard games, if you ONLY PLAY WOW and complaining blizzcon is shit cause its not got enough wow info... then you need to get a life man... they have 5 other games that many, many people play
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-02 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    They could launch a brand new IP for all we know.
    Sure, but I don't see any hiring patterns to support that.

Honest answer to OP - this is probably not going to be a very exciting Blizzcon, but in the end, it's your decision to make, not ours. If you want to see the panels, the Q&As, and such right away, maybe it's worth it - otherwise, save your money and wait for them to show up on Youtube.

blizzcon always sells out, but yeh act like it matters if you see it or not.