Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Awesome.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

for wanting something that has always been there? the village called...
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Holy fuck. That's quite disgusting. How the fuck people can play like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    This is gonna get nuked from orbit once Blizzard catches wind of it. I just hope whoever stoops so low to download it also gets their accounts nuked.
    Triple facepalm for stupidity.

[/IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/585/391/2b6.gif[/IMG]

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-08-02 at 11:14 PM.

This is gonna get nuked from orbit once Blizzard catches wind of it. I just hope whoever stoops so low to download it also gets their accounts nuked.
    Won't happen. Ever. Even AVR back in WOTLK didn't get people banned. But blizzard disabled it pretty quick.

I'll say here what I said on the reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...oblem_is_here/)

>To be clear, this uses standard Blizzard API, and if they don't like it, they WILL block it. So enjoy it while it lasts.
    >Yeah they will break, it was still the right decision to share it, otherwise we REALLY would reach a state where only people in the know use it and gain an unfair advantage. This time this reasoning works, for the original cvar it didn't.

Using the API is not bannable though.

Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    Or maybe they acknowledge the players desire to see more of the game...
    Blizzard have heard the players.
    Why people insist that blizzard have not heard them, when the opposite is abundantly clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

amazing addon

Let me guess. Lfr hero or range or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Triple facepalm for stupidity.

This addon will be considered an exploit and people will lose their accounts for cheating. So no, it's not stupid.

This addon will be considered an exploit and people will lose their accounts for cheating. So no, it's not stupid.
    Its not cheating or an exploit when it comes from blizzards Addon API. Get that through your head.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Its not cheating or an exploit when it comes from blizzards API. Get that through your head.
    Like he knows what an API is.

Using it now and oooooo happy days.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Echoing other posts, you cannot be banned for using an addon that does not negatively affect other players or does something malicious. If an addon can do it with what Blizzard has provided, it is "legal". This is just like the Timeless Answers addon that automatically completes the daily question quest. Everything that made that addon work was provided by Blizzard.

If an addon works, whether it was intended or not to work, Blizzard will simply change or fix what they don't like. Players will not be punished. Automating quest completion is not malicious. Zooming your camera out is not malicious.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Its not cheating or an exploit when it comes from blizzards API. Get that through your head.
    When Blizzard have actively stated reasons for the removal of the max camera distance and removed the ability to increase it through a script, then yeah it is cheating.
    This addon is clearly exploiting an oversight and I guaran-damn-tee that it will be fixed one Blizzard finds out about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hero we need
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

When Blizzard have actively stated reasons for the removal of the max camera distance and removed the ability to increase it through a script, then yeah it is cheating.
    This addon is clearly exploiting an oversight and I guaran-damn-tee that it will be fixed one Blizzard finds out about it.
    Fixed maybe. Banned......not a chance in hell.

They aren't going to ban people for using this addon for one simple reason. The amount of accounts that would get banned would be so high the money loss would probably make them cry.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

All this addon does is prove the cam setting is still there and blizzard just put a cap on it.

I am really interested in learning how the addon got past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    They aren't going to ban people for using this addon for one simple reason. The amount of accounts that would get banned would be so high the money loss would probably make them cry.
    It will remove the max camera whiners from the game at least. Sounds like a plus to me.
    They're as cancerous as the pro-flying fucktards.

[infracted]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-08-02 at 10:59 PM.