Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    is it just me or Odyn's Champion Trait have rly low chance to proc? anyone that have unlocked it to comment that topic
    PS. i have weak aura that track it so i don't talk about that the proc don't have icon in ur buffs bar

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp1r3 View Post
    is it just me or Odyn's Champion Trait have rly low chance to proc? anyone that have unlocked it to comment that topic
    PS. i have weak aura that track it so i don't talk about that the proc don't have icon in ur buffs bar
    I was noticing the same thing. I got it early this morning and have been tracking it all day running mythics and it was procing maybe 2 times per fight. that seems really low to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp1r3 View Post
    Beside Juggernaut, all golden fury nodes are almost useless(not completely but almost) the chance to proc odyn's fury is about 10% per rampage if i remember correctly.

Fury of the valarjar is as absurd as odyn's fury is btw.

Is the JC charge necklace pre raid BIS?

Yes, yes it is.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

A few oddities that I thought Sarri might be able to help me understand from the latest published simC build.

Firstly in the APL, MS is #1 bar nothing. Is this how we should be playing, or is it still better to say debuff the target with CS if not up already over pressing MS and fishing for another tactician proc?

Secondly, I noticed that in the damage break down that the simC profile gained 3% of it's damage from bladestorm and 2% of it's damage from shockwave, which wasn't even a selected talent for the sim. Does this mean that using bladestorm can be good for even ST or is this an error in the simulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Yes, yes it is.
    All craft gears with ONLY MASTERY are BiS right?!

What is bis stats for arms warrior at 110?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faible View Post
    What is bis stats for arms warrior at 110?
    Mastery>haste=versa

So for arms, is marfisi's giant censer @ 850 ilvl good? seems like it'd be pretty awesome if its up for your 1.1m MS crits.

No, that trinket isnt bad but there are a lot of better ones.
    Last edited by Melenthria; 2016-09-08 at 10:38 PM.

How is marfisi's giant censer for fury ? 850 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Gral View Post
    How is marfisi's giant censer for fury ? 850 ilvl
    That trinket isnt great for any of the warriors specs, the only reason you would take it is because of the strength id provides if you don't have any other high ilvl trinket, the proc itself isnt great.

Deleted
    is there any recent BIS trinket list , from after the heirloom trinket nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoljo View Post
    is there any recent BIS trinket list , from after the heirloom trinket nerf?
    There are both on Icy Veins (http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-wa...s-best-in-slot) and on Wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classes/warrior/arms/gear). I would also recommend you mixing and matching the trinkets that you do have and using simcraft and even your own logs to analyze which one is better for you. You might not have the trinkets on those lists but have others, so some simcraft and logs would be a good way to determine the best trinkets for you, as making a list with all the trinkets available would be pretty much insane.

After I wrote this I felt I needed to actually test the trinket out, so I bought one (835)and tried a few pulls with it and simmed it. It simmed lower than Chaos Talisman which is the trinket Im using atm (with Nightmare Egg Shell) by 7k, but I remember reading the trinket was bugged in simcraft.
    I also did about 10 pulls with each trinket (around 2 minutes each) and I could not see why I would take Marfisi's, Chaos talisman gave me 900 haste (which is awesome btw) and 1320 strength, while Marfisi's procd 3 to 4 times every 2 minute pull, and the amount of Shattered Defenses buffed, critical strike MS I got during the incense buff wasnt amazing at all. if all my SD buffed MS hit for 1M, the trinket would give me 150k bonus damage, so the rng with that trinket makes me pretty flaccid about it. Keep in mind this was all done on a training dummy, without flasks or pots and a artifact weapon with 16 traits, AND I am comparing it to Chaos Talisman (840), it might be better for you depending on what trinkets you have.
    Last edited by Melenthria; 2016-09-08 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Arms has three general builds. The Fervor of Battle build, the Focused Rage build and the Standard build. Currently the Focused Rage build is the best in all situations. You'll want t switch Sweeping Strikes on 2+ targets, but other than that the spec stays the same.
    Is this still correct considering this statement:

Quick heads up.

Slam is now king.
    FR sims really badly.
    FoB is not worth using, for single target.

This is the build that sims the highest, at level 110, don't care about 100 any longer.
    Mas>>Vers>Crit>Haste

Have yet to test Legendaries nor have I done Trinket comparisons.

The fact that there are three builds is still correct, yes. The fact that one of them is superior to the other two in every sense of the word doesn't equate to the other two builds not existing tho.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I was some questions about the FR arms build. I personally kinda like it but I am still struggling with timings.

So some questions/scenarios:
    1. As I read opening is: charge > FR + CS > FR + BC + MS. This is the best way to do it?
    2. IF I get a proc, I should be able to have 3xFR mortal strike in one BC?
    3. If CS is not up and I have no CS/warbreaker available, should I just use BC or try to fish for CS to be up?
    4. I have CS up, I have 1xFR MS and I get a tactician proc but no shattered defense, should I wait for 3xFR and use MS or use CS to get SD and then go for 3x FR MS
    5. Are macros like /cast FR /cast slam and /cast FR /cast Colossus Smash good to use at times or completely unnecessary?

Hope someone can help me here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thabishop View Post
    I was some questions about the FR arms build. I personally kinda like it but I am still struggling with timings.

So some questions/scenarios:
    1. As I read opening is: charge > FR + CS > FR + BC + MS. This is the best way to do it?
    2. IF I get a proc, I should be able to have 3xFR mortal strike in one BC?
    3. If CS is not up and I have no CS/warbreaker available, should I just use BC or try to fish for CS to be up?
    4. I have CS up, I have 1xFR MS and I get a tactician proc but no shattered defense, should I wait for 3xFR and use MS or use CS to get SD and then go for 3x FR MS
    5. Are macros like /cast FR /cast slam and /cast FR /cast Colossus Smash good to use at times or completely unnecessary?

Hope someone can help me here.

Thanks
    The way you play it is basically pressing Focused Rage every chance you get, basically on cooldown, so you will be pressing it while pressing other buttons like CS, Mortal Strike etc... I would like to add, once you start playing more, you begin to see that you are basically spamming FR until you have 3 stacks, thats it, its really not complicated, you shouldnt be thinking like "ok now I use Focused rage and now I use MS", spamming FR will become natural and the only thing you will be thinking about is Tactician procs, Offensive cooldown usage, stuns and interrupts etc... The only 2 moments you stop using FR is: FR has 3 stacks, or if you use it youll go a few secs without rage and MS will be up on those few seconds, I found that a swing time tracker really helped me with FR.
    1. Yes, that is the correct way, using BC right as you charge for a 100% crit chance on CS and waste a potential tactician proc inside BC is a mistake.
    2.Sometimes you will have a 3x FR MR with Shattered Defenses on a BC, but you never delay MS for anything, if Tactician procs and you are still in BC, fuck if you have 2 or 3 FR stacks, you use MS.
    3.No, you dont use Battle Cry to fish for CS procs, before Battle Cry is available you must have 3x FR and hopefully a CS in the bank so you instantly get a 1M+ Mortal Strike as soon as Battle Cry is used so you get instant 100% Crit value on a big dick 1M+ MS, after that youll be fishing for more CS procs, never delaying MS for more focused rage stacks.
    4. You use the tactician proc as soon as it procs so you get shattered defenses, again, delaying CS or MS for focused rage stacks should only be done if Battle Cry is about to come off cooldown for reasons already explained. The specs revolves around procs, potentially wasting procs is a huge dps loss.
    5. Macros are completely unnecessary, Macros have been unnecessary for a long time, you can have, like I have, a macro that pops all your offensive cooldowns at once BUT always have those offensive cooldowns on seperate keybinds as well for singular use. Macros like cancel aura bladestorm or mouse over intercept are generally a nice thing to have (prot)/ But those macros you listed are a waste of time and possibly a dps loss.
    When I started playing I gave so much emphasis on getting that FR to 3 stacks that I found myself wasting a lot of tactician procs, now FR is just a button Im spamming that I only stop when I have 3 stacks of it, the rest plays itself, think of FR as a metronome and your other skills are the notes you are playing.
    Hope that helped.
    Last edited by Melenthria; 2016-09-11 at 05:20 AM.

Hmm thought I already replied.
    Anyhow thank you very much, was veeeerrryy helpful!