10+ Year Old Account

Fresh dinged main Warior want a hint from brothers

Hello fresh dinged warrior today and I was wondering which spec scales better with IL atm ? From what I read on forums and watched on guides Arms stack around mastery and has strong ST damage while Fury stack haste and has better cleave and a bit lower ST damage. Well I enjoy both spec atm while I must say that I really enjoy Fury a bit more. On the other side tomorrow guild is taking me to EN HC to get some gear and I have to decide which spec is 'to go' for Legion in both Raid and Mythic dungs enviroments. Also which spec scales better with IL atm ? The fact that both spec needs different stats ( haste - mastery ) makes this decision crucial. Thanks for your opinions and observations in advance.
    REGARDS brother in arms

Deleted
    Wrong approach/mindset. (Go Fury when you enjoy it more)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but nothing wrong about my mindset and approach. I farmed a lot o hours my gear on hunter this datadisc and I knew that decisions has to be made befor you start collecting gear. There is nothing wrong about that. I remeber times in cata with Arms with stance dance macros mate. I have family and not that much time like I had when I was a youngster So basically with little time I must make the right decision now. Dont know if you understand. So thats why I created a thread to get constructive ansewer. Nothing personal

Deleted
    If u are min/max player and you focus on raiding go Arms. Othwerwise go Fury.

But tbh if u are not in top guilds in the world choose the spec u like more. U won't perform good enough to see the big difference anyway

Apart from the stupid answers.

Arms is not fun without the Legendary Gloves or well highly gimped.

Fury is not very fun without high haste/Enrage uptime management.

Haste is easier to get that RNG Legendary gloves.

Also, Fury gear is the same to Prot gear and you can literally build both specs with the same gear apart from 1-2 trinkets basically, (Haste/Mastery).

In other words, if its not your main and you arent raiding with it in Mythic raiding a lot, you can simply go Fury and cover most aspects.

Arms = A bit higher ST dmg, useless without the legendary gloves, not fun.

Fury = Better in anything else, and has the same gearing as Prot, covering two specs.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-01-10 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Apart from the stupid answers.

Arms is not fun without the Legendary Gloves or well highly gimped.

Fury is not very fun without high haste/Enrage uptime management.

Haste is easier to get that RNG Legendary gloves.

Also, Fury gear is the same to Prot gear and you can literally build both specs with the same gear apart from 1-2 trinkets basically, (Haste/Mastery).

In other words, if its not your main and you arent raiding with it in Mythic raiding a lot, you can simply go Fury and cover most aspects.

Arms = A bit higher ST dmg, useless without the legendary gloves, not fun.

Fury = Better in anything else, and has the same gearing as Prot, covering two specs.
    That kind of reaction is very useful for me thanks ! You see I plan to main Warrior from now so I want dmg spec able to solid perform without top legendarys. Because it will take time to get them. Fury/Prot seems legit choice here. Plus fun aspect is also good

Deleted
    So pretty much mine and Caath's suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    That kind of reaction is very useful for me thanks ! You see I plan to main Warrior from now so I want dmg spec able to solid perform without top legendarys. Because it will take time to get them. Fury/Prot seems legit choice here. Plus fun aspect is also good
    Fury needs some legendaries to do better also, but they arent mandatory in compared to Arms.

Legendaries in Fury push the DPS a bit and make it more smooth, but its more a "playstyle" "haste" thing to actually do DPS in the first place other than "NOT ENOUGH RAGE, I DONT HAVE THE LEGENDARY GLOVES FOR ARMS".

And as i said, same gear as Prot, makes offspec gearing easy mode.