Question Question about Transmog

Hi guys!

While ago I dropped one of the Glaives from Illidan, and I was playing my DK.

So, I cant see that item in my transmog page, and I still having it in my bank just for make sure.

I have read many times DKs can transmog those glaives, somehow I cant, so what am I missing?

Do I need to use a class that is able to equip that item so it goes to my transmog page?

Thank you very much!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot transmog legendary item appearences

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Do I need to use a class that is able to equip that item so it goes to my transmog page?
    Yes. You can only unlock one-handed sword appearances on classes that can use one-handed swords. I also don't think you can transmog legendaries, though I vaguely recall hearing they made an exception for Warglaives and Demon Hunters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    No legendary can be tmoged atm except the cloaks (and not sure if after tmog they keep their wings effect I think they don't).
    They don't sadly, would have been nice if they did :P

Just got lost now lol

So... DKs can use 1h sword... I have seen at least 2 guides saying that I could transmog the glaives on DK, so why cant I see the transmog for those glaives?

Still dont know why

All I need to do is equipe a 1h sword and then use the transmog system, right?

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Just got lost now lol

So... DKs can use 1h sword... I have seen at least 2 guides saying that I could transmog the glaives on DK, so why cant I see the transmog for those glaives?

Still dont know why

All I need to do is equipe a 1h sword and then use the transmog system, right?
    Simple rule: Aside from the MoP cloak, you cannot transmog legendaries and therefore they will not show in your wardrobe.

Got it!!! Thank you very much all you guys!!! Thanks