Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    but they said that mythic + will not release on launch, id expect they will always be under the current raid tier ilvl.
    It releases with the raid tier. Its meant to be an alternate loot path/progression to raiding so it won't be below the current raid tier in the way that dungeons are currently. Its meant to be alongside it

Deleted
    Guys, I got another question for you: is the cache you receive in your class hall once a week based on the highest mythic+ you clear within time or not?
    (For example: you clear M+9 and unlock M+10, you try it but you kill the last boss after the 45min mark)

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    but they said that mythic + will not release on launch, id expect they will always be under the current raid tier ilvl.
    Source on this? I believe you but was unable to find it when searching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    Source on this? I believe you but was unable to find it when searching.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Will Mythic or HC Dungs be the highest available difficulty at Launch? What about Mythic+?
    Mythic dungeons will be available the first week. Mythic Keystones (aka “Mythic+”) will become available later. (WarcraftDevs)

Deleted
    Fatbosstv adressed this probleem in their concerns about legion video: https://youtu.be/ZP_Bt25toB0
    Their solution is pretty decent: just only have all the gear drop from your first run until the highest lvl keystone you got.
    Then have the chance of getting moot decrease with every dungeon you do