Deleted

total size of legion

hi can somebody tell me how many gb legion will be when its live please im asking because i dont have a lot of room left and im worried it wont fit, would be nice to know as i cant find how much space it requires anywhere thankyou

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    hi can somebody tell me how many gb legion will be when its live please im asking because i dont have a lot of room left and im worried it wont fit, would be nice to know as i cant find how much space it requires anywhere thankyou
    Same size as it is now , you got all the legion related game files in pre patch.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

total size of legion
    The Legion is infinite....
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Same size as it is now , you got all the legion related game files in pre patch.
    Mine is close to 50 GB

Deleted
    My WoW folder is around 51G, not including the WTF/Interface/Screenshots folders.

15+ Year Old Account
    I might reinstall just to make some room before Legion comes.

WoW bloats like you wouldn't believe if you just continually update the game.

Wiping your folders and doing a fresh install will get the filesize down considerably, and now's probably the best time since there's nothing important going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    well my beta folder size is now 38.5 GB and live is 52 GB

so making a clean install is probably good way to save some space

10+ Year Old Account
    Take comfort in the fact that if you have the prepatch applied you have legion downloaded already. I expect the maintenance during the next week will add perhaps upwards of 500MB mostly in form of pre-rendered in-game cinematics that are used for Broken Shore and the Demon Hunter starting area.

Then at some point I'd expect the Blizzard launcher to perform a cleanup routine that brings it down to the currennt Beta 40GB level. But a complete reinstall could likely get you there sooner.

Deleted
    cheers everyone ill do a reinstall