Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just wait till all the streamers go horde and watch all the little kiddies follow like sheep.

With PVP titles going to be awarded evenly to both factions, why would anyone want to flock mindlessly and make competing for those titles even harder? If the streamers and the tryhards go to Horde this expansion, the smart thing to do would be to remain Alliance and have easier time getting Gladiator.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    humans still got the best racial so there's still going to be loads of female humans running around.
    The only good racial for human is the rep bonus.. everyman for himself got nerfed badly no longer removes loss of control effects only stun ones... they gave the older version to the honor talent if you wanna remove crowd control effects on you now you got to wear a pvp trinket.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    The only good racial for human is the rep bonus.. everyman for himself got nerfed badly no longer removes loss of control effects only stun ones... they gave the older version to the honor talent if you wanna remove crowd control effects on you now you got to wear a pvp trinket.
    stuns are still pretty common so it's still a better option than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Stun is still the most powerful cc. Human racial is still the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Not really seeing an issue personally - Not saying I'm some almighty, because really, I'm only top 10% rbg's - and I don't even know how I got top 10% with 1830 anyway..

OT: So far, Horde are putting up a much better fight in all of my random bg's - BUT I'm still winning more on my HPal/Filthy Alliance. I typically play with a few good people though, and good players can tip pvp games massively.

How can you consider the human racial as less powerful than in WoD? I find it actually more powerful. Most trinkets were absolute worthless trash outside the one breaking CCs in WoD, making the human racial not so good. Now that human racial has a separated cooldown from the PvP trinket with a 30 seconds window, I find it extremely powerful, way more than it has ever been during WoD.

Alliance and Horde have separate rankings in Legion, so number of glads would be equal for both sides.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human racial change is a buff,not a nerf. Stuns are the best cc in the game since they dont break with dmg.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I expect more people to go Horde now cuz they utterly destroyed the human racial. Gj whiners you got what you wanted
    ..... what?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    the forums?
    uhhhh.... heres a tip... never use the forums for information of any kind really...

- - - Updated - - -

Orcs are the best in that regard, and they're BENEATH gnomes. It's just a fishy list.
    escape movement speed reductions on 1 min cooldown. haste, increased max resources, reduced arcane damage... very good for melee
    and in a world were alliance is better, of coarse the other races will be high
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Actually atm on beta, the Orc racial is by far the best. Because it stacks with Relentless which further reduces CC effects by 25%. Which stacks with the Orc racial.

25% + 25% = 50% Stun Duration = OP as fuck.

I expect more people to go Horde now cuz they utterly destroyed the human racial. Gj whiners you got what you wanted
    The change is the complete opposite of destroyed..it was a buff in every way. Educate yourself before posting blatantly incorrect info.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingthrones View Post
    The change is the complete opposite of destroyed..it was a buff in every way. Educate yourself before posting blatantly incorrect info.
    What? How the hell is it a buff? First it removed stuns, slows, fear, and all effects that made you lose control of your character. Now it just removes stuns. And not even all of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    What? How the hell is it a buff? First it removed stuns, slows, fear, and all effects that made you lose control of your character. Now it just removes stuns. And not even all of them.

First you could remove 1 cc every 2 mins, now you can remove 1cc every 2mins and a stun after 30 secs on a 2min cd. Stuns is what get you killed,fear,charm etc etc all break on dmg.

Look at the changes overall. It doesnt share a CD with the PVP talent trinket now instead giving you a 30 sec window between them, and yes stuns are deadliest CC in the game, anyone that has stepped into an arena knows that.

Just because it functions differently does not mean its bad. All you're doing is tunnel-visioning on the racial being changed and not the overall picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingthrones View Post
    Look at the changes overall. It doesnt share a CD with the PVP talent trinket now instead giving you a 30 sec window between them, and yes stuns are deadliest CC in the game, anyone that has stepped into an arena knows that.

Just because it functions differently does not mean its bad. All you're doing is tunnel-visioning on the racial being changed and not the overall picture.
    Just admit that you're wrong it's ok

Granted, when I come back to Legion I'll be playing relatively casually as PvP is concerned but I do NOT want to end up on the side of what happened to Horde throughout WoD. IF that shifted to Alliance I'll probably move out but if it's a gross exaggeration and everything is still okay on both sides I'll remain.
    I think the recent zone phasing (CRZ) updates brought a lot of faction balance to PVP servers. I only have the perspective of Mal'Ganis to go off of, but it's a server with 1% Alliance, and you're still seeing Alliance all over the place right now from other servers that are phased in (mainly from Sargeras, which is Alliance heavy).

As for the balance on the actual servers, you can just check here: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php

Just admit that you're wrong it's ok
    Sooo... your saying..

1 trinket on a 2 min cd and a racial(That breaks stuns, which is the most powerful cc) that is a separate CD and just shares a 30 second cd with pvp trinkets is worse than 1 trinket all together?

Okay.