Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    I care. Mobility was a problem. One problem fixed!
    so Derpony being baseline "fixes" our mobility issues?
    Exactly how and at what length?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    If you don't like the Ret after this change, then it's time to play another class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Beacon of light itself can never send healing that are procced. So it could never be a chain reaction.
    Gotcha. I'm still wondering how the math works with Luminescence and Beacon though. If you Beacon the non pally, will all heals cast on the paladin then sending 40% + 30% heals towards the beacon target, equalling to about a 70% heal?

If so that's pretty strong imo, being able to keep two dps up with single target heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    If you don't like the Ret after this change, then it's time to play another class.
    Pretty much sticking to pre-Wrath verstion of Paladin because I enjoy playing it a tonne more this abortion of a holy warrior we're left with now.

Kinda sucks that they can change your class so much its no longer recognisable outside of tier gear But I understand it's happened to most of the classes by now so I guess its not "unfair" ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I was so hoping to see you in this thread XD

^I think its clear you need to reroll a different class. I too, was not liking the mobility but Divine steed baseline and a talent to give 2 charges, makes the spec a whole lot more viable.

I was pretty set on DH being main cause i really enjoy the class, now Ret is back into contention for this spot my 2nd place was going to WW Monk but now......

I'll just have to test in beta when i get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    if you somehow think baseline Derpony "fixes" Ret mobility issues, then it's time to put that crack in a safe place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    It's time to trample some infidiels I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    ^I think its clear you need to reroll a different class. I too, was not liking the mobility but Divine steed baseline and a talent to give 2 charges, makes the spec a whole lot more viable.
    And I think it's clear this change does not solve jack for Ret PvP.
    Feel free to remain oblivious, though.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2016-08-03 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Rage_-_No Regrets

Deleted
    They fixed what they broke. Before all we had was speed of light or long arm of the law. At least this is baseline. Seriously Storm, someone on your high "derpony" should know this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I would normally say something like "he is like herpes, hard to get rid of" but I don't fancy insulting herpes today.

Holy Day! This is great news

They fixed what they broke.
    so Derpony clears snares/roots now? Does it provide snare suppression? Maybe it's cooldown is tuned to be somewhere around real numbers, considering all the downsides of the ability?
    Did they solve race model issue?
    Did they solve Flag Carrying issue?

They fixed what they broke. Before all we had was speed of light or long arm of the law. At least this is baseline. Seriously Storm, someone on your high "derpony" should know this.
    I seem to vaguely recall us having this little thing called "Emancipate" back then. That's what was different. Seriously Ferwyn, someone like you who is polite enough not to insult herpes, should know this.

I would normally say something like "he is like herpes, hard to get rid of" but I don't fancy insulting herpes today.
    Oh I see you want to throw verbal feces at each other!
    I'm game

But before we start, go juggle sea men on your face with big black sausages.

Deleted
    so Derpony clears snares/roots now? Does it provide snare suppression? Maybe it's cooldown is tuned to be somewhere around real numbers, considering all the downsides of the ability?
    Did they solve race model issue?
    Did they solve Flag Carrying issue?

I seem to vaguely recall us having this little thing called "Emancipate" back then. That's what was different. Seriously Ferwyn, someone like you who is polite enough not to insult herpes, should know this.

Oh I see you want to throw verbal feces at each other!
    I'm game

First of all, I have been doing BGs perfectly fine. Flag carrying and all! Many of times an extra charge of "derpony" would have helped. Maybe you just have not learnt how to play the new retri yet? Second of all, regarding "derpony" literally worst name I have ever heard, is regarding speed boosts. I have a bad habbit of assuming people are on the same page, but I was more so regarding the speed boost part of our mobility. You are still correct about snares and etc. Third of all, how did you know what I liked to do at the weekend? Tony? Is that you?!?

More serious, if you want to discuss this like men without being your normal condecending self, I am game for that. I promise to be nice, BB honour!
    Last edited by mmoc3711817e2e; 2016-08-03 at 01:48 PM.

It helps considerably since it opens up a whole talent tier. Can either have x2 DS or a very long 20% speed buff to ramp up Paladin mobility.

In reality I don't think you have any intentions of ever being happy with anything Ret related. You don't like the class changes, so nothing they do will be looked at with anything but negativity. Which hey you won't be the first person to have the new class changes.

Having two charges of DS or DS and SoL changes things big time for Ret. If you don't recognize that, then you are truly lost.

Wow you sir, are not only immature but you're racist.

Emancipate is an unfortunate loss, however I'm happy to trade it for the improved sustained damage and healing including the new defensives (Shield of veng/Eye for Eye) and ability to attack through our defensive's (BoP) unlike before. I'm talking 110 Ret on beta btw.

First of all, I have been doing BGs perfectly fine. Flag carrying and all!
    First of all, you are not troubled by Flag getting dropped if you use Derpony? You are pefectly fine with that?
    Second of all, regarding "derpony" literally worst name I have ever heard
    Fits well the worst gap closer, ain't it?)

Third of all, how did you know what I liked to do at the weekend? Tony? Is that you?!?
    Seen you from the sidewalk, was kind of not surprised,

More serious, if you want to discuss this like men without being your normal condecending self, I am game for that. I promise to be nice, BB honour!
    Well if you were, you wouldn't try to pull off a smartass or attempt at petty insults.

Derpony being baseline is sure a buff, there's no denying that.
    What I'mnot agreeing on is bold statements the likes of "HURR DURR IT FIXES OUR MOBILITY ISSUES".
    Because it does not.

Wow, this thread has devolved quite rapidly.

I like the change, it is in the right direction. It needs to break and be immune from snares/slows and be one second longer for use.
    Then it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    It helps considerably since it opens up a whole talent tier. Can either have x2 DS or a very long 20% speed buff to ramp up Paladin mobility.

In reality I don't think you have any intentions of ever being happy with anything Ret related. You don't like the class changes, so nothing they do will be looked at with anything but negativity. Which hey you won't be the first person to have the new class changes.

Having two charges of DS or DS and SoL changes things big time for Ret. If you don't recognize that, then you are truly lost.
    It helps surely, especially those who Slay Scripted Dragons.
    But it does not solve or fix our issues regarding mobility. At all. It helps, not solves.
    It would be very nice if numbnuts could get it through their thick skulls.

In reality I have all the intention and desire to doing so, I'm just yetto find a reason to.

"Changes big time" ?
    Hyperbolic and delusional, what a wonderful mix, I would suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Wow you sir, are not only immature but you're racist.

Emancipate is an unfortunate loss, however I'm happy to trade it for the improved sustained damage and healing including the new defensives (Shield of veng/Eye for Eye) and ability to attack through our defensive's (BoP) unlike before. I'm talking 110 Ret on beta btw.
    Sure as sure I am immature and racist.
    Gotta admit your online diagnosing skills, friend.

So SoV is a new defensive we trade in for Emancipate? What about Divine Protection, then?
    What about SoV having 3 times the cd of DP?
    What about SoV being vulnerable to spellsteal/purge?
    What about SoV being on the gcd compared to DP?

Still happy over this trade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I like the change, it is in the right direction. It needs to break and be immune from snares/slows and be one second longer for use.
    Then it will be good.
    This I can get behind.
    Wholeheartedly.

Deleted
    First of all, you are not troubled by Flag getting dropped if you use Derpony? You are pefectly fine with that?

Fits well the worst gap closer, ain't it?)

Seen you from the sidewalk, was kind of not surprised,

Well if you were, you wouldn't try to pull off a smartass or attempt at petty insults.

Derpony being baseline is sure a buff, there's no denying that.
    What I'mnot agreeing on is bold statements the likes of "HURR DURR IT FIXES OUR MOBILITY ISSUES".
    Because it does not.
    I wouldn't know regarding "derpony" for flag carry. I tend to group with mates and I just jog up problem free. Maybe my view is tilted because of this? A speed boost is the least of my problems.

I wouldn't say it's the worst either. Speed of light (I think it's called) I hate more.

Must have the wrong person then Storm. No one on this island says "sidewalk".

I always insult you. You always insult me. You always insult others. What has changed? Have you seen the light and want to attune for your ways?

Again, the "hurr durr" comments kinda tells me you do not want to take this as serious as you let on (not surprising). Do you want to discuss this like a mature man or a teenager that just learnt he can hide behind a screen, say what he wants, and not get a punch in the face?

10+ Year Old Account
    But will they take Rets to RBGS now? Cause they haven't since Cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Lol I wouldn't put my hopes on that! I learnt to play holy just for that reason. Retri has a stink to it now. That stink will only be cleaned if we are OP. People will hold onto that notion that "ret sucks" even if we are middle of the pack.

I wouldn't know regarding "derpony" for flag carry. I tend to group with mates and I just jog up problem free. Maybe my view is tilted because of this? A speed boost is the least of my problems.
    A speed boost which you cannot utilize while carrying the flag is the least of your problems, huh.
    I see.
    To stay in tune, I'll say our defensive being unusable while carrying the flag is the least of my problems

I wouldn't say it's the worst either. Speed of light (I think it's called) I hate more.
    Sorts of shit, to be honest.
    though Seal of How Do I Get Into Melee In Order to Generate Holy Power so I Could Get Into Melee is indeed something else entirely.

Must have the wrong person then Storm. No one on this island says "sidewalk".
    I'm pretty sure it was you, he molested people while telling everyone he's not insulting herpes.

I always insult you. You always insult me. You always insult others. What has changed? Have you seen the light and want to attune for your ways?
    I rarely insult anyone, only in retort.
    I'll attune my ways the moment you stop miserably failing at trying to act high and mighty towards me.
    You're no better, sure as sure.

Again, the "hurr durr" comments kinda tells me you do not want to take this as serious as you let on (not surprising)
    Oh I'm deeply sorry not for letting these slang things slip off.

Please do continue to try to act higher to me.
    It's slightly amusing.

Do you want to discuss this like a mature man or a teenager that just learnt he can hide behind a screen, say what he wants, and not get a punch in the face?
    I believe it is called irony.
    Which I delight in.

Kudos for not insulting herpes , though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    1 question: for what purpose?
    What is there in Ret's arsenal that might push BG leader into considering taking one?
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2016-08-03 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Notaker_-_Infinite