Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    Casting SW: D at the beginning of voidform is ok. It deals dmg, and will recharge before the insanity will be needed.

I could use little help with TMW. Is it possible to somehow change color of resource bar? Thanks
    Thanks, that's good to know. Are you talking about wanting to change the color of the insanity bar from purple to something else in this particular TMW set? The way you do this is type /tmw to bring up all the visible icons, then right click on the insanity resource bar. Go to ICON Tab if its not already selected and then in the middle/right of the config, theres a config area called "Timer Bar", click ON "Override Group Color" and you'll get options to set the color of the resource bar manually under different states.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Notdyson View Post
    It does the above for the default SW: D but the TMW script doesnt work if you are using the talent for 35% because the spell ID is 199911 for the below 35% version and so the other one is always disabled and therefore fails the "Spell Reactivity" test. I added a parenthetical OR for 199911 spell reactivity to fix it in my local version.

The only other comment/question I have as a new shadow priest (I've only been playing a day or two) is that I would think that if you are using the talent STM instead of the one where you pop void form at 70 insanity, that having SW: D come up as the first spell is kind of wasteful because you are generating 30 insanity when you are already close to 100 on the bar. So even at 2 stacks, I would think you'd want another condition like insanity <=70 for the ==2 stack SW: D in void form to accommodate all level 100 talents?

Just a thought?

Great work btw, this has saved me a lot of time. I downloaded the TwinTop WA also, but I like this setup plus the Curse InsanityBar addon a tad better for my own needs where I like reminders to pop up about the next spell. I also see Ovale added a Shadow Priest script in the last patch, but it is disabled by default. I played with that also by manually enabling it but I believe it is a bit of a work in progress
    I'll add conditions for SW: D to accommodate for talents more. I agree having it up at near full insanity is a waste.

Thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/19/2016

Shadow

- Added conditions for Shadow Word: Death. It will now only suggest at 2 stacks if you have less than 70 insanity
    - Fixed Shadow Word: Death spell tracking with the Reaper of Souls talent

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

I was looking at making something like this, but with Weakauras. No need now! (Though I likely won't use it, it's good for learning). Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumstein View Post
    I was looking at making something like this, but with Weakauras. No need now! (Though I likely won't use it, it's good for learning). Good job.
    In the future I could try to emulate these things in Weakauras, although it may not be exactly the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    In the future I could try to emulate these things in Weakauras, although it may not be exactly the same.
    That would be really amazing if you could do that. Previously, I used TellMeWhen for lots of things. However, given that there are so many WeakAuras around for bosses etc, it would be nice to condense this all down into 1 addon.

UPDATE 9/15/2016

- Fixed a bug with Shadow Word: Death. Added a second condition to allow it to appear when at very low insanity (sub 25) and not in void form

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

When I don't have RoS sometimes SW still comes up when it's not castable.

Quote Originally Posted by beefeetr View Post
    When I don't have RoS sometimes SW still comes up when it's not castable.
    I'll take a look and see whats up

When are you going to update this for 7.1.5?

desperately needs an update, i know this is the old topic but since it already got bumped i post here :

Profile keeps suggesting to cast mind spike instead of mind flay, which doesn't even exist anymore for shadow priests, really confusing.
    Like i know i just need to press the mind flay keybind but still, compared to some other profiles this one is sadly miles behind

Guys, he's working on it http://chesder.weebly.com/, just be patient, after all, shadow isn't really a hard rotation.

Thank you so much. I am very new at playing a priest and this is a tremendous help.

This is probably helpful for learning the rotation but in reality you need to have the rotation committed to muscle memory to play at a high level. Dealing with tough mechanics and movement requires that your rotation is basically second nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Delat7 View Post
    This is probably helpful for learning the rotation but in reality you need to have the rotation committed to muscle memory to play at a high level. Dealing with tough mechanics and movement requires that your rotation is basically second nature.
    Ideally every player get to a point that they can toggle the rotation off and just use the dot and cooldown tracking. Shadow is arguably a simple spec rotationally but has higher output when you learn how to multi target and weave your cooldowns around mechanics.

Thanks! but that was too short so here's more characters.