Is roll and FSK bugged?

Do any of you guys ever use Roll or FSK and only travel like half a meter forwards? Ever since the prepatch it has been happening to me a bunch of times both in BG's and out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Do any of you guys ever use Roll or FSK and only travel like half a meter forwards? Ever since the prepatch it has been happening to me a bunch of times both in BG's and out.
    Yup, i logged a bug about it. No news yet though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Yes and it was bugged on beta aswell, but reports didn't help.

Not just monks getting hammered by this bug.... It also is pretty crippling to Demon Hunters, and Mages. Blizz completely refuses to acknowledge it, however, likely try and avoid any major bad press about their flagship class of the expansion being you know broken.

What really scares me, however, is how similar this feels to the rogue stealth bug, where the ability simply fails at random, much like FSK/Roll/Fel Rush/ Blink. That rogue bug has been completely unaddressed for at least 6 years now, and it's likely this will be too. Players just need to raise hell about it more than they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting it aswel.. kinda annoying.

Can't do more than report bug ;/