Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    They shouted allahu akbar. That is radical Islam.
    Says you, and some anti-islam blogs and media outlets. Let´s say i have my doubts they´re sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are no passages that tell Christians in general to kill infidels. These passages you are referring to are commands to Israel to fight against their enemies in a war, specific commands on which enemies to attack and how to defeat them. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Christians should kill people for simply not being Christian. You are lying, deliberately. This is an excellent watch on the subject of the Quran: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfVu_DW1Oo
    There are passages that say exactly this, and they've only been posted a few hundred times on this forum in the past.

Those parts just aren't taught any more, because they've moved on. It's just a stupid argument to say "it's in the text therefor all muslims must follow it!" cause there's some pretty fucked up shit even besides killing non believers in all three holy books of the abrahamic religions.

When people argue that something is followed to the letter because it's in the book, then they are bashing all abrahamic religions.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    So this wasn't a terror attack then? When they shouted allahu akbar what they really meant was "Boy, good thing those people got out of that bus! Now I can safely throw a molotov cocktail into it!", right?
    Read about riots in paris, especially in that part of paris.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Where did anyone say it was OK?

People are just pointing out how terrorist attacks don't just let people walk away.
    That's incorrect. Leaving survivors behind to spread the tale is also a terrorist move.

15+ Year Old Account
    So this wasn't a terror attack then? When they shouted allahu akbar what they really meant was "Boy, good thing those people got out of that bus! Now I can safely throw a molotov cocktail into it!", right?
    There's been no confirmation that they shouted Allahu Akbar. You can try to discern it from the video if you like. But it doesn't appear to be the case. It also says they're immigrants, but there's nothing besides wikileaks SAYING they're immigrants that confirms this.

This whole incident is just a load of unsubstantiated claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's incorrect. Leaving survivors behind to spread the tale is also a terrorist move.
    So you'd say letting everyone leave the bus so nobody got hurt is the MO of Islamic attacks?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    They shouted allahu akbar. That is radical Islam.
    They didn't, if so why absolutely no french source is saying they shouted that, even right wing journals... it's impossible to say based on the video that they shouted allahu akbar, stop arguing it is, you can't hear anything that is shouted by the guys in the street... also for a terrorist attack, telling every one to leave the bus before burning it seems a bit weird no?

if you could actually read french or if you did the least amount of research you would understand why it happened, but that would make it less good for your anti-Muslim crap... yes Islamic terrorist is a problem, but branding everything you see as Islamic terrorist when it's not is just as bad as not recognizing the problem in the first place.

if you only knew a tiny bit about Paris and the "suburbs" problem in France...
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-08-03 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Says you, and some anti-islam blogs and media outlets. Let´s say i have my doubts they´re sincere.
    So what would it take for you to be convinced that they aren't radical islamists then? Apart from literally saying they are since apparently that isn't convincing enough.

There are passages that say exactly this, and they've only been posted a few hundred times on this forum in the past.

Those parts just aren't taught any more, because they've moved on. It's just a stupid argument to say "it's in the text therefor all muslims must follow it!" cause there's some pretty fucked up shit even besides killing non believers in all three holy books of the abrahamic religions.

When people argue that something is followed to the letter because it's in the book, then they are bashing all abrahamic religions.
    No, there aren't. No passage in the Bible commands all Christians to kill anyone that isn't a Christian. Like I said, you are deliberately lying when you say that those passages allegedly exist in the Bible.

Read about riots in paris, especially in that part of paris.
    So people are rioting, therefore any radical islamist who blows up a bus shouting allahu akbar therefore must not be a radical islamist?
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-08-03 at 10:28 PM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    Loving the media censorship of the muslim invasion. They will be all hanged as traitors when the time will come.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-08-03 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Is Allahu Akbar ever used in a peacefull way like in standard prayers. Because i've only heard it in agressive ways.

It makes it almost like caling fire in a theatre .

There's been no confirmation that they shouted Allahu Akbar. You can try to discern it from the video if you like. But it doesn't appear to be the case. It also says they're immigrants, but there's nothing besides wikileaks SAYING they're immigrants that confirms this.

9 second mark you can hear allahu akbar being shouted. It's difficult, but unless you are trying to be deliberately obtuse it is quite clear that it couldn't really be anything else.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

ban all firebombs and 5 day waiting period on buses plz

Deleted
    25% of French teenages identify as Muslims.

You are bound to get more of this in Europe, as Islamism and jihadism within Islam itself is not dying - if anything, case can be made that conflict within the religion is intesifying.

And they are and will continue to export that violence, hate and misery in to Europe and US.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    Is Allahu Akbar ever used in a peacefull way like in standard prayers. Because i've only heard it in agressive ways.

It just means god is great or according to right wing media death to infidels.

- - - Updated - - -

So you'd say letting everyone leave the bus so nobody got hurt is the MO of Islamic attacks?
    When did we switch to Islamic attack? You said terrorist attack. I said terrorist attack.

But sure. It's not the usual MO, but bringing destruction and chaos in the name of Allah is on the list for "things terrorists do."

7+ Year Old Account
    9 second mark you can hear allahu akbar being shouted. It's difficult, but unless you are trying to be deliberately obtuse it is quite clear that it couldn't really be anything else.
    if you can tell so easily what is said why are you not providing us with a full transcript of what is said... it would be really interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post

Yes, it is generally used very often. During prayers, during demonstrations, if something very good happens, if something very bad happens (you want god to help you/stand by you, just like some christians begin to pray if bad things are happening) and many other occasions.

Deleted
    This is the new norm in Europe, especially in those countries that are experiencing massive influx of the so called refugees.

Almost all the refugees from Africa and the Middle East are young single men - fact.

Countries like Sweden, Germany and France have received so many refugees that they now have heavily skewed sex ratios in the younger cohorts, that doesn't bode well.
    Skewed gender ratios are usually a prelude to violence such the one that women in said countries are experiencing at an increasing rate.

Get used to this, progressives and #welcomists. This is the new reality of Europe.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what would it take for you to be convinced that they aren't radical islamists then? Apart from literally saying they are since apparently that isn't convincing enough.
    I don´t understand a thing.

So people are rioting, therefore any radical islamist who blows up a bus shouting allahu akbar therefore must not be a radical islamist?
    Since burning down buses/cars seems to be a common thing in that part of paris, i would say it´s more likely it was gang related than radical islamists. Unless some actual news report differently. So what it would take? Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    if you can tell so easily what is said why are you not providing us with a full transcript of what is said... it would be really interesting...
    1. Because most everything else in the video is either mumbling or screaming.
    2. Because most everything else in the video is in french.
    3. Because I know what I am looking for when listening for 'allahu akbar'.

Are you denying that at the 9 second mark they shout allahu akbar?

Since burning down buses/cars seems to be a common thing in that part of paris, i would say it´s more likely it was gang related than radical islamists. Unless some actual news report differently. So what it would take? Facts.
    Why do you need a news report to tell you exactly what you can hear in the video footage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    It just means god is great or according to right wing media death to infidels.
    Nothing to do with right wing media....just reporting on the terrorist attacks is enough to do it.

But if it keeps going it will solidify it being equal to death to infidels.

Similiar how nigger is a bad word. It just means brown people but to left wing media it's ....... :P

But i know the meaning. I think it literally means god is almighty. But wondeirng if its used anywhere else.
    Last edited by mmoc80faeb5a27; 2016-08-03 at 10:41 PM.