Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    We 'Muricans. Laws dont apply to us.

Lochte has the most punchable face ever.
    Oh well.. will leave a Bad Taste about Muricans in Brazil for a few years
    ..Unless you have the Mullah $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    To day was buzz are. Lochte drama and the US women's relay got to rerun their qualification because Brazil bumped into one if them, causing them to lose their baton and come in last. Sorry China but us women > you!
    yeah and the best part of this is that it was them who bump in to Brazilian woman not the other way :P Double standards :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Risako Kawai celebrating with her coach is the best moment of these games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    8 gold medals(4 silver and 4 bronze) for us so far, ontop of a historical medal in the sprint.
    Its going good, on both the per capita ranking and overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    yeah and the best part of this is that it was them who bump in to Brazilian woman not the other way :P Double standards :P
    Brazil's arm went into US lane, so totally Brazil's fault stay in your lane!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Basketball USA - Spain is always a good watch. Wasn't disappointed.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how Canada was awarded a bronze medal for the 50 Km speed walk on appeal because some Japanese twat interfered with the guy who got the medal, then he appealed some other shit and got it back. Sorry, but if you lost your appeal, you shouldn't be allowed to appeal another violation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    He lives!

No pressure but an ETA on an updated front page?
    Sorry about that, figured people weren't that bothered beyond having a schedule, I'll go over it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Gotta love how Canada was awarded a bronze medal for the 50 Km speed walk on appeal because some Japanese twat interfered with the guy who got the medal, then he appealed some other shit and got it back. Sorry, but if you lost your appeal, you shouldn't be allowed to appeal another violation.
    The correct result is all that matters. The Japanese guy didn't do anything worthy of disqualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I hate thinking it but I can't help but think that there was a little bit of under the table shit going on there.

I don't see how anyone could overturn something that obvious.

At least Evan Dunfee is dealing with it like a champ.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I hate thinking it but I can't help but think that there was a little bit of under the table shit going on there.

I don't see how anyone could overturn something that obvious.

At least Evan Dunfee is dealing with it like a champ.
    As would any good Canadian kid. Honestly, the IOC isn't exactly a trustworthy and consistent organization

Who's Germany? Bye bye 7-1!!! Like Brazilians say ''Chupaaa Alemanha!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post
    Not to be rude, but the audience was blatantly rude and silly again shouting "boo" for 120 minutes.
    In terms of how the (Brazlilian) audience behaved I'd be ashamed if it was my country of residence.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Er, Olympic football is irrelevant.

Nah, every athlete knows that brazilian people are the most passionate audience in sports events. In fact, most of these athletes like it (phelps, bolt, biles and all the underdogs). A few exceptions don't like it when in the opposite side, like the French guy who blamed the audience for his loss, he couldn't accept that he was beaten and tried to find an excuse. Everyone that saw this competition saw his arrogant face every time the brazilian guy passed the obstacle. Even the american who got the bronze medal was surprised by the crowd yelling his name.

And come on, this is Footbal, it's the sport with the biggest public in the earth, if someone can't deal with it, they're not professional players. Every big championship have this provocations from the public and the rivalries around the world.

ps: One thing that made us feel ashamed was cheer for a guy (Lochte) who did shit and blamed the police. That's something to me ashamed of.

And sorry if i offended you, but its just so good to see Brazil beat Germany after the 7-1, but it wasn't my intention to offend anyone.
    Last edited by Perovano; 2016-08-21 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Lochte is a national shame. Stupid man boy.

But woo, our women in track and field are kicking butt!

- - - Updated - - -

And men's track and field oddity continues. Men's 4 X 100 disqualified for early pass. Our 1500 silver medalist runner initially disqualified for stepping out of bounds but just got reinstated because he was pushed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome clip by Dutch TV

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

Was still a good match though, just with the wrong outcome.^^
    I think it was the first event that didn't have empty seats.

We don't care. It's the only trophy we never won and now our collection is complete.
    And we won at home and playing some good football. There is no need to downplay our win, bro, it was a fantastic game. The Germans played so damn well for a team that barely brought any of their best u23 squad. And all those crybabies talking about "boo", the german squad was cheered when they received the silver medal. The booing during the match is the same shit in every country in the world.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    So true.

Pretty sure most of us on the Football thread havent watched a single match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Don't worry, your embarrassing 7-1 defeat of your a-team will never be forgotten.
    But good job at winning the shoot-outs lottery against the U23 team of Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    So true.

Pretty sure most of us on the Football thread havent watched a single match.
    Thats what happens if no country brings its A-team(although thats probably because of the rules?), the OS also starts when our season starts, does not help much.