Loving Outlaw when I get 2+ buffs.

Roll the bones is such a blast, it really generates some interesting situations. I have seen alot of complaints about it being to rng though. I have also seen alot of people trash putting SnD in our level 100 talent row. Would love to kill 2 birds with one stone by removing SnD and putting in its place a talent that gives us at least 2 buffs at once every time we roll the bones. If this is too powerful we could adjust the proc rate of 3+ buffs. As it is I use MfD and pretty much use it to fish for a better roll 90% of the time.

Yeah I like it a lot. Outlaw is almost TOO good and fun to the point where I don't think I'll ever use the other 2 specs ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a terrible idea from a flavor perspective. Call it "Loaded Dice" or something and it goes with the whole cheaty fucker pirate vibe.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Whats the chance to get 2 and more buffs? Can I somehow increase the chance for 2 buffs or its pure rng?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Whats the chance to get 2 and more buffs? Can I somehow increase the chance for 2 buffs or its pure rng?
    The chance is around 35ish % for 2 buff 4% for 3 buff and 1.5 % for 6 buff.. no there is no way to increase your chances but you can reroll

Deleted
    I love outlaw pvp but hate the pve side of it. It is just too rng to be an effective member of the raid, mythic dungeons might be different but it is by far the worst raid spec right now and I am not sure they can fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    The chance of receiving multiple buffs is as follows (taken from 1 million Roll the Bones casts in a simulation):

1 Roll the Bones Icon Roll the Bones Buff: 100.0% chance;
    2 Roll the Bones Icon Roll the Bones Buffs: 35.4% chance;
    3 Roll the Bones Icon Roll the Bones Buffs: 3.87% chance;
    6 Roll the Bones Icon Roll the Bones Buffs: 1.54% chance.

The chance of receiving any of the 6 buffs individually on a Roll the Bones is the same — just slightly over 25% chance per buff (due to the chance of receiving multiple buffs).

Source: IcyVeins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really disliked this ability. Slice and Dice is more stable AND reminds more of the old Combat
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail