Should I get all my parts from the same site?

Any benefit from buying everything from the same site, like Newegg? Would shipping be cheaper, or could I get some discount? Or is it better to just buy everything wherever PC Part Picker tells is cheapest? First time building a computer, so I'm not sure what's the best plan.

My build so far, if it's relevant:
    CPU~ Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Cooling~ Hyper 212 Evo OR CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM (Unsure on this still)
    Motherboard~ Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151
    RAM~ Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card~ GTX 780
    Hard Drive~ Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
    SSD~ Samsung Evo 850 250GB
    Power Supply~ Thermaltake TR2 600W (This is what I have now. I've had it for a few years, and it's worked fine for me, but I don't wanna risk frying anything. 600W seems like it should be enough, but some people have said it's "borderline, and I don't think this PSU is 80+ certified.)
    Case~ Fractal Design Define R5 White Silent ATX Midtower
    DVD Player~ SAMSUNG Ultra-Slim Optical Drives White, M-Disc Support, MAC OS X compatible Model SE-208GB/RSWD (This is an external drive.)
    Operating System~ Windows 10 64-bit
    Monitor~ ASUS VS228H-P 21.5 inch

10+ Year Old Account
    NewEggs benefits are their ability to keep receipts on record for you. So if something goes wrong, and you need to RMA, they keep copies of the receipt. They also took the time to send messages to anyone who bought a 970 from them that they're entitled to $30.

Other than those things, no real benefits from getting all your parts from one site.

Okay. A lot of PC Part Picker stuff has better prices on SuperBliz, B&H, and OutletPC, so I guess I'll be jumping all over the place to buy stuff to save some dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally buy from wherever is the cheapest. If one site happens to have every part you want for the lowest price out of all its competitors, great. If not then shop around. All those sites you named are reputable, just be aware that your parts will all arrive on different days/times if you order from multiple websites. Unless for some reason you absolutely NEED to have all the parts arrive at once, just buy parts from wherever you find them the cheapest.

For my most recent build I sourced my parts from a combination of Newegg, Amazon, Fry's, and Jet.com.

Deleted
    on my latest build i would have had to pay like €100 more if i had bought everything from one site instead of splitting it. mileage may vary ofcourse.

not unless you want to pay more. I have only used newegg for pc parts and they are rather good about RMA replacements and refunds but next time i would go for some stuff from outletpc because its often cheaper or superbizz.

Lets bear in mine the newegg return policy only covers you for 30 days. Then you can go through the manufacturer directly.